Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's really sad but I've just been on RAWK for a nice Monday morning read.

Some of the comments on there had me crying with laughter. They have truly lost their heads about us now. It's gone from 'we can beat them because our 11 is better' to 'it's just not fair that they are allowed to buy who they want, it's cheating blah blah blah'. One guy even said he enjoys the fact that they lose games because it differentiates them from us....... pahahahahahaha.

Absolutely brilliant stuff from the candle wavers.

This RAWK insanity is a small clip from a long rambling post about VAR.

With all the money and prestige involved there could be any number of different actors trying to exploit the holes in the system; gambling syndicates, individuals within the game, clubs, states, agencies, investors. Some of them will obviously try.

I am not saying that, for instance, Man Citiy are actually involved in corruption when it comes to directly influencing the outcomes of specific matches. However with regimes such as the Saudis, the Quataries, Abu Dhabi and the russian mafia for that matter, where the actual club owners are kidnapping their own daugthers, putting wives in housearrest, chopping up journalists into pieces, "sentencing the killers" to life in prison (while the threshold for death penalty is appalingly low) and then actually providing them with a life of luxury, kidnapping or buying small boys to train as jockeys for their horse racing obsession, killing quite a few in the process and literally starve thousands of people to death, WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THAT THEY WOULD NOT CHEAT IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE TO GET WHAT THEY WANT??? It's not like they have ever shown an ounce of moral or ethical behaviour in any other aspect of life? We also know that they're already cheating on the financial side of the game.
It's not like I think they would just phone up Anthony Taylor and ask him how much to make sure City win. But would I be surprised if the Saudis knew everything Tierney downloaded or watched on his computer? Would I be surprised if the Quataris somehow had created an "asian gambling syndicate" that apparently tried to brieb people for their own "fiancial" gain? ...etc....
To be clear, I am NOT saying that any of this is actually happening as we speak. What I am saying is that, in my view, there's no doubt that there will be actors with the will and the means to make this happen if it is possible and that because of the way the game is run, the back door most certainly is unlocked.
And until the people in charge of the game actually makes an effort to lock that door, I don't think that it is unreasonable, in face of a mountain of really questionable incidents within the game, to question the integrity of those involved.

It's difficult to grasp this mindset, it's simply beyond me, how does a guy like this navigate his daily life?
They desperately seek all sorts of bollocks to dress up the simple fact that - all they really want is things to be skewed in their favour, because............

They are entitled - because they are a history club

I would love them to drop into decades of irrelevance - in this world of far-reaching media - they will learn how quickly the world moves one and - nobody give a fuck about them

Regards the technicality of £50M,do you realise the cost of a bucket of mortar & half a dozen bricks,a labourer to dig a shallow hole,and the cost of a media photographer,to snap the footings of the new stadium,time to get real.

I know it's really sad but I've just been on RAWK for a nice Monday morning read.

Some of the comments on there had me crying with laughter. They have truly lost their heads about us now. It's gone from 'we can beat them because our 11 is better' to 'it's just not fair that they are allowed to buy who they want, it's cheating blah blah blah'. One guy even said he enjoys the fact that they lose games because it differentiates them from us....... pahahahahahaha.

Absolutely brilliant stuff from the candle wavers.
Losing means more to them

The dippers will only be missing Salah and Mane for 2 PL games.. Brentford (h) and Palace (a).. probably won’t make any difference
They won't be easy games.
Palace beat us and Brentford battled well.
Dippers won't have much of a strike force without those 2.
Jota and ....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.