Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're saying they faked round 3 then?

It's all come because of this paragraph from the NHS:

Analysis by NHS Test and Trace shows LFD tests to have an estimated specificity of at least 99.97% when used in the community. This means that for every 10,000 lateral flow tests carried out, there are likely to be fewer than 3 false positive results. LFD tests identify the most infectious people. These people tend to spread the virus to many people and so identifying them remains important.

So it's statistically improbable to have 1 false positive, let alone multiple, Klopp said they had a 'lot of false positives'.

Last edited:
imagine media reaction from the usual suspects Tariq Panja, Delaney, Rob Harris if this was City with the fake positive cheating.
The media are individually and collectively terrified of the consequences of reporting negatively on Liverpool. That utterly malign ****, Kelvin McKenzie, has so much to answer for.

That sounds very very dodgy and Klopp is clearly lying. So he didn't want to play a semi final without Allison, Fermino and Keita? or whoever it was. Cheating cunts. False positives my arse
I hate that I'm defending Klopp, but have you seen the teams he usually plays in these games even when everyone is available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.