Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically they tested positive on PCR, then took an LFT some time later and tested negative because the tests are less sensitive by design, as has happened with millions of people (tens of millions maybe). But, because Klopp incorrectly used the phrase "false positives" while speaking in his third language in a post match press conference we're supposed to believe they've actually cheated ...in order to get a game in a competition they do not care about delayed for no discernible benefit?

No one else sees this entire thing as ridiculous?

We can all believe what we like, you've chosen to believe it was just a language issue.

It's not too difficult for Liverpool to clarify, confirm details such as dates of tests and investigate whether or not there is any structural flaws in their testing processes.

That's all.

I think liverpool owe it to arsenal and the rest of football to explain what has gone on. Have LFC issued a statement

Was it a dodge batch
Was it their medical staff
Was it their players do it wrong
Was it done on purpose oh wait not this question....scrap this question
How many false positive was there.

I work with them and they absolutely call everybody “lad”. The younger females even call each other “lad”.

Never once heard any of them say “la”.
I have worked with the same crane team for 4 years. They all say La. These guys are in there late 30's to mid 40's Might be a generation thing. How old are the lads you work with ?

Ranges from 18 to retiring age, male and female.
Are they Jedi's? The lads I work with tell me they live a stones throw from Liverpool City centre. Might just be these fellas then and that's how they speak to each other when they are working. I'm going to ask them tomorrow is it lad or La. Crane speak over radios is different though. I will definitely ask though.
Sorry in case you did not know a Jedi is someone from over the water in Birkenhead and they call anyone from satellite towns near to Liverpool wooly backs.
Strange breed I know I work with the fuckers but honestly the only difference between us and them is the accent....and they are absolutely deluded when it comes to football. I just smile at them at work it kills them when we keep winning. I honestly don't even need to brag.

Last edited:
The False Niners v The False Positives

This really cannot be swept under the carpet it we care about the health of the people of this country and the reputation of the game of football in the country. We need clarity and honesty about what went on here. If it can't be provided straight away, then we need the investigation Mr Parry has today decided to deny concerned clubs and fans.

There was either a faulty batch, in which case the EFL and possibly even the government, need to reassure the public that is a very rare thing to happen - and that producing a positive test on a Lateral Flow Test is something that should be taken very seriously indeed.

If these 15 or so false positives were not due to a faulty batch of tests, then Liverpool need to be clear with everyone the errors they made in carrying them out, so that other teams don't unknowingly make the same mistakes. If, indeed, that is what occurred here.

Doing nothing casts doubt in the minds of the public. "I've had a positive lateral flow test, but then again all those Liverpool players had a similar result and all but one of them turned out to fine, and not have Covid 19 at all, so I won't worry too much and will carry on in my merry way."

If the EFL are intent on maintaining their stance to not investigate this very worrying occurrence, it is surely incumbent upon them to explain why. Everything might be fine. I really hope it is. But without any clarity as to why this raft of false positives came about it casts doubt on the integrity of the game in this country, one of our few successful exports.

I’m sure Mr Parry is wholly innocent in this matter, but with his clear historical associations with Liverpool it is even more important for him to help himself and the English Football League by reassuring us beyond all doubt that there is nothing to be concerned about here. Saying merely that he's "satisfied" with evidence Liverpool have provided is insufficient. Mr Parry, as head of the English Football League, owes the public a duty of care and a clear explanation as to what happened here.

If he continues to obscure and deflect legitimate concerns about how this Black Swan Event came to pass, we might as well as give up on football in this country and go and watch the wrestling instead.

The benefit is that any delay gets them closer to the possible return of 3 key players from AFCON if their teams don't progress and/or get the League Cup semi final reduced to 1 game affecting their fixture congestion. It's not rocket science.
Let’s not forget that Klopp was advocating reducing the League Cup semi to one leg long before this Covid testing saga came about

Yet again this will be brushed under the carpet by the yank arse licking media. How many stories of them systematically cheating need to come out before some media actually run with it. I ain't holding my breath
I don’t mind the anti-City stuff from the media. I even quite enjoy it.

But the pro-Liverpool and pro-United stuff is disgusting. Those two clubs are the fucking scum from the bottom of a gutter but they are promoted like they’re royalty by our media.

Proper hanging club Liverpool! Cheating cunts

Let’s not forget that Klopp was advocating reducing the League Cup semi to one leg long before this Covid testing saga came about

This is the point everyone keeps missing, one off game with a team rested & players back from injury not the Afcon 3.

It gives them a better chance v Arsenal & subsequent other games as they get an opportunity to be rested. Their game needs intensity which has been lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.