Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don’t have a problem with Klopp observing the opposition players whilst they are warming up. Can understand why he does it. Agree it might look a bit noncey, but irrespective of the effect (or otherwise) it has on those individual players it must (subjectively) give Klopp some idea about their game readiness and any potential lines of weakness. It clearly works for Klopp and his track record must surely vindicate his approach to games, as much as Pep’s vindicates his.

Blah, blah, blah!

If you honestly believe that we've had/scored 57 penalties in less than 5 seasons your a bigger moron than I first assumed.

Just out of interest, did you decide to come on this forum because you got bored of the constant poetry competitions on RAWK?
We have actually been awarded 49 penalties since 2017-18. That’s all competitions, which in most seasons we have got to the latter stages if not to the finals, that’s probably around 250 games.

They've claimed twitter and Elon Musk now
841f6615a81b811209b2e7506c15d6c4.jpg
Liverpool is trending because you like football stuff and you post about them a lot, dipshit. Everton are often trending on mine.

A lot of talk about how many penalties Mo Salah gets/wins/whatever 15 or 20 a season probably. I also see a lot of facts quoted on here. Yes Liverpool have had more penalties than any other Premier League side, one more than Man Utd I believe. But I did not think Salah had been awarded that many so I tried to find out but only came up with those he had taken. And then I thought 2 things have happened, Klopp arrives and then VAR, which according to this site would basically relegate Liverpool as we seemed to score about 20 blatantly offside goals a season. So I looked at the pen stats since 2017/18 and it seems if you look in the right place (myfootballfacts.com) stats will tell you what you/I want to believe.
City 57, Utd 51, Chelsea 41, Liverpool 39, Arsenal 34, Spurs 33.
Here are the penalties won in the Premier League: https://www.fotmob.com/leagues/47/stats/season/16390/players/penalty_won

Don't be too harsh if they support your argument ;)

Blah, blah, blah!

If you honestly believe that we've had/scored 57 penalties in less than 5 seasons your a bigger moron than I first assumed.

Just out of interest, did you decide to come on this forum because you got bored of the constant poetry competitions on RAWK?
So we had 4 in the 18/19 season
11 in 19/20
9 in 20/21
6 this season

So we've had 30 across those 4 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.