Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Liverpool fans I know are decent people. I, unlike mostly everyone on here, don't dislike them that much. I have too much hatred of the Rags. Liverpool, for me, pale into insignificance compared to those cunts. I know the people on RAWK are arseholes, but they're not representative of the Liverpool fans I know personally. Just like people on here aren't representative of the City fans I know and who I go to games with.

I genuinely hope they win the CL final as I'd rather they win it than Madrid - fuck
RAG:)

All the Liverpool fans I know are decent people. I, unlike mostly everyone on here, don't dislike them that much. I have too much hatred of the Rags. Liverpool, for me, pale into insignificance compared to those cunts. I know the people on RAWK are arseholes, but they're not representative of the Liverpool fans I know personally. Just like people on here aren't representative of the City fans I know and who I go to games with.

I genuinely hope they win the CL final as I'd rather they win it than Madrid - fuck Madrid.

However, we have absolutely got to win the league. Oh, and I hope Chelsea win the FA Cup.
Nope. Can’t agree. I’ve never hated Utd as much as this current Liverpool team and their bullshit. I wanted Klopp as our manager before Pep. How wrong was I? I don’t want these scouse c&&ts ever Winning anything. They are the most odious, obnoxious c&&ts I’ve ever experienced in my 40 years as a city fan

Nope. Can’t agree. I’ve never hated Utd as much as this current Liverpool team and their bullshit. I wanted Klopp as our manager before Pep. How wrong was I? I don’t want these scouse c&&ts ever Winning anything. They are the most odious, obnoxious c&&ts I’ve ever experienced in my 40 years as a city fan
Fair play, we all see it in our own world view.

We're all City first and foremost.

Oh my god rawk. State sponsored, corrupt, plastic , empty seats, no history bingo tastic. I joined yesterday and went out this afternoon with a blaze of glory. Probably my finest ban from a forum ever. Took plenty of bullets but dropped some huge bombs on my way out. Vermin.
Your comments there will undoubtedly be whitewashed from memory, just like Heysel.

Yep - go along with all that. My inlaws are posh scouse and on the whole, intelligent and decent people. All that goes out the window when they talk about football. We have a no football talk agreement now.
In my experience our Mickey friends think all they need to do to sound “posh” is overphonetically pronounce every single syllable of the utter fecking drivel that comes out of their mouths

Can we put to bed the myth their players are on low salaries playing for pride, last time checked their annual wage bill was 10m less than ours and their 2 best players want to be paid more or will probably leave. I heard some bullshit story about Andy Robertson on 30k (euro) pw a few weeks ago on a podcast that isnt even about sport, unbelievable.

True to my southern ponce credentials, for a works social this evening we did a tour of a local vineyard. During the tour, which was both informative and thirst-quenching, we learned that cold air tends to roll down the vineyard slopes, which increases the risk of frost damage during the spring months. The traditional solution for this is to light candles along the rows of vines, to which first and only thought was that the dippers would fucking love this.

All home grown. All want to play for Liverpool for free. Another ’great’ collection added to all the other self entitled greats the football media and their deluded fan base keep on rolling out.

All paid for by the never ending Coutinho money.

1. Virgil van Dijk - £76.2m (from Southampton, 2018)
  2. Alisson - £56.3m (from Roma, 2018) ...
  3. Naby Keita - £54m (from RB Leipzig, 2018) ...
  4. Luis Diaz - £50m (from Porto, 2022) ...
  5. Christian Benteke - £41.8m (from Aston Villa, 2015) ...
  6. Fabinho - £40.5m (from Monaco, 2018) ...
  7. Diogo Jota - £40m (from Wolves, 2020) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.