Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea fan here coming in peace with a ton of gratitude.. would this be the appropriate page to congratulate and thank you all and your beloved City for once again keeping the hands of them arrogant tosspots of the PL trophy?
Well done lads you made the whole of the footballing world happy today.
Great season and fully deserved. My only regret is that it's them and not you going up against Real

Full respect to the Liverpool team and their coach plus the supporters who I know who are decent people.
But if we had lost today Summer would have been unbearable because of the media love in.
Oh Revolver, you crease me up - "decent people" - the very dregs of humanity.

As they say...It's the hope that gets you!
I think i conceded on this thread a couple of months back...but now the fat lady has sung.
CONGRATULATIONS to City.
From what started out as a seemingly poor season with predictions of low 80s points finish, turned out to be one of the most exciting...barring 93.20!
So well done again...and its going to be even tougher to beat you lot next year....

but...
I shall get in early
22-23 is going to be our year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.