Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They constantly call us out on forums for booing the champions league tune.
I’m hazarding the guess that those posts are going to look pretty funny come September.

Last night was disgusting. My son attacked my wife mugged @UEFAcom very accountable as well as ground stewards and French police. Hope everyone is getting out of this shitshow safely. #LFC #LFCFamily
Tweeted by Jason Mcateer who has a very poor understanding of the English language. A few apostrophes and it's a totally different story

Last night was disgusting. My son attacked my wife mugged @UEFAcom very accountable as well as ground stewards and French police. Hope everyone is getting out of this shitshow safely. #LFC #LFCFamily
Tweeted by Jason Mcateer who has a very poor understanding of the English language. A few apostrophes and it's a totally different story.
Poor Jason never realised "Wash and Go" would rid him so quickly of the remaining brain cells he had

I really need help here.
So Dipper fans are openly condemning their own for blagging or gate crashing via RAWK. Yet the Media and all sources North of the Channel say “ didn’t happen”.
I’m getting threadbare close to hating the Dippers more than the Rags following 53 years of dominance by the latter.
As I said - Help !!!!

You have to ask is it just bad luck or coincidence that there are so many incidents involving them inside and outside stadiums. Do they queue in a different manner from the rest of us?
A comparable fanbase would be the Rags - nationwide fanbase, successful,and have played at same level in years gone by. Yet even they have had nowhere near as many incidents involving them.
So why have Liverpool as a fanbase had so many issues?

just had a brief visit to rawk. They bang on about our success not meaning anything to fans of other clubs. Er…Fans are interested in their own clubs only. Where do they get this delusion that they are special, it means more, everyone cares about them etc?

Also this gem (the author having listened to an Arsenal podcast - lol)

“Brilliant listen that, didn't hold no punches and said it for what it s, the PL would be shite if it wasn't for Klopp and our team and questions would be asked how the PL has allowed the so called biggest League to be a procession for a state owned funded team.
Khaldoon and Mansour should be thanking Henry and Klopp.”

Or to put it another way

Brilliant listen that, didn't hold no punches and said it for what it s, the PL would be shite if it wasn't for Pep and our team and questions would be asked how the PL has allowed the so called biggest League to be a procession for a U.S capitalist funded team sponsored by a bank caught and heavily fined for money laundering.
Henry and Klopp should be thanking Khaldoon and Mansour”

Sadly how many death traps where out there before Hillsborough happened ......... huge fence over crowded grounds ......... Valley was rebuilt in 1986 it was the safest ground in the league at the time but soon as Hillsborough happened the capacity dropped from 16k to 14k so was the 2k unsafe then ????? And it happened to a hell of a lot of teams at the time
Happened to non-league teams with one stand made out of concrete and steel, £300 for pyroban paint which was a lot at the time in 1985.

I was under the impression that UEFA tickets were printed with the name of the person it's been allocated to and you had to show ID to prove you are the legitimate ticket holder. Not really sure why Liverpool opted for paper tickets instead of mobile tickets.

I'm amazed in this day & age, esepcially for Europes flasgship tournament that tickets are not digital only. Sent to an App on a phone of the ticket holder and that can only made active say 3 hours before kick off.

At least then the only person who has the ticket is the owner of the mobile device.

I know the counter arguement will be not everybody has a smart phone, but for a game where your allocation is a 1/3 of your home games so tickets are rare, the cost of getting a ticket and to the match etc, if you don't have one you won't be going.

I heard I think it was on the bbc news that LFC didnt want digital tickets.

So klopp trying go get loads of dippers to go to france.
Lfc wanting paper tickets

Why did LFC want paper tickets ?

Did RM use digital tickets so it was easier to get in

Just caught an interview with Miguel delooney on talk sport in the car on the way home.

you could literally tell he was lying through his teeth in his attempt to portion blame to anyone but the scousers.

At one point he turned in to Gareth Gates stuttering his way through questions about why were there no issues on the Madrid side of the ground etc
Heard it. Big pauses after questions thinking what to say. First thing I thought he was lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.