Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

And it's such a mystery how professional footballers are perceived as not the sharpest knives in the kitchen drawer.

Absolutely self awareness immune this lot.
Then again when you "Parade" on the anniversary of Heysel!

As bad and insensitive the gesture is in light of recent events they haven't even got the hold right!

Gun arm rests on Torch holding arm, fucking thick as well as everything else.

See Klopp last night fist pumping to extreme? No dignity that Bell end, none at all.

Kopites are defending it. The Red Media are ignoring it.

But, they all went nuts when Richarlison did a bit of show-boating last week.
I read that it’s the boy carvahlos signature celebration. That’s fair enough but I think what has taken place in that city this week a bit of sense should have taken place and they shouldn’t have done it.

But. Even though it’s been brought to liverpools attention they should apologise for the insensitivity of it in the wake of such an appalling tragedy.
It looks bad that they just automatically defend it. Sometimes just acknowledging something and an apology and no harm was meant can go a long way.

I read that it’s the boy carvahlos signature celebration. That’s fair enough but I think what has taken place in that city this week a bit of sense should have taken place and they shouldn’t have done it.

But. Even though it’s been brought to liverpools attention they should apologise for the insensitivity of it in the wake of such an appalling tragedy.
It looks bad that they just automatically defend it. Sometimes just acknowledging something and an apology and no harm was meant can go a long way.
Liverpool … apologise

Hahahahahahaha

Watched in a bar in Portugal last night when both games were being shown.

I cheered excessively on purpose obvs to wind them up.

Stood at the bar and I shit you not, this rat asked me if I was a proper fan or just since we were winning things. He was about 50. From preston. He will have chosen his team in about 1978.

My answer was “lifelong blue since 76 now go and look up the word irony in the dictionary”!!
Love it when you get talking to a rag/dipper who live no where near either ground and you ask ,”where u from then”?

You know why youre asking. They know why youre asking, and the pause whilst that sinks in is delicious

Liverpool … apologise

Hahahahahahaha
I know but you live in hope.
I’m actually reading a book at the moment about 80s football and there is a section about when uniteds bus was tear gassed at anfield. School kids caught up in it as well.
The chairman, rather than apologise seeked to place blame at Norman whitesides door as he had the audacity to give an interview in which he said he wasn’t intimidated by the anfield crowd.

Sometimes sorry is the hardest word isn’t it.

Slightly off on a tangent but I was chatting to a Gillingham fan the other day and he said he was at the playoff final and was only a young lad. He said that after the game he was walking back to his coach and was with mum and dad etc and was spat on by a city fan and that since then he has hated us.

I felt really bad and apologised for it even though it was nothing to do with me. But to me it felt shit that he thought of city like that and had harboured these feelings for years.
I told him that the majority of city fans are amongst the best in the country if not the best and that any right minded blue would be shocked and saddened by it.

There was no harm in me saying sorry. No moral high ground to take. No denying these things happen. Hopefully his hatred of us will cease a little after talking to a city fan.

The point I’m trying to make in a arse about way is that to me it seems Liverpool are always on the defensive and can’t just say sorry. Sometimes it’s just the right thing to do in the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.