Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is what tipped them over the edge.

The response to this post didn't go down too well it would seem.

We've lost out narrowly and agonisingly to them in the league a few times now and no fucking doubt it has hurt, but I've always had the feeling of it was expected given what we're up against. Had we lost out narrowly to United for example, it would've hurt 10 times more, but in a strange kind of way it might have been a more enjoyable and thrilling ride (our hearts might not agree, but in terms of the rivalry actually being genuine).

Fuck them. Gang of cheating c*nts.

Quote from: Cityfan2 on Yesterday at 12:17:34 am
Sort of agree with you in part.
You’ve given us a good run for 2 out of the last 5 years and in 2014, but our real rivals over the last 15 years have been Chelsea who’ve won it 3 times in that period. You’ve been a bit like Leicester - taking advantage of everyone having a poor season during the pandemic. Shame no one was there to see it.
Looks like this year it’s going to be us and the North London pair fighting for the title and you can rekindle your rivalry with United in the fight for 4th.

Ironic that a response to them pretending they don't see us as rivals with a post in a similar vein would boil their piss so much.

My Ma always referred to them as the blob shops. No idea why.
Because they sold blobs of course.
A blob was a strong cheap Aussie white wine served hot with lemon iirc from my youth.
Can’t remember if the drinks menu called them blobs or not but that’s what the punters called them and that’s what you got served if you asked for one at the bar.

Very nice as a winter drink but got you seriously drunk.

I am certain that 10% fake tickets would cause a problem, but if you look at the article, there was clearly always going to be problems.

You've got fans being funnelled into ever narrower spaces, and by the time they get to the ticket check, there are five lines checking bags then tickets and if there's a problem you're trying to send people backwards through the same space.

That's similar to the security lines at one entrance at the Etihad, and they're easily spread out enough to deal with issues.

It's a system that would break down whatever the situation - and even with 10% fakes, that's 90% with legit tickets. If this situation had happened to you, do you think you'd be wanting to accept responsibility on a personal level for other fans being scumbags?

You’ve missed the point I said that the system is probably designed for 0.5-1% not 10%.

I tell you what I’d do is call out the cunts for spoiling possibly the greatest night of my life.

Has anyone been brought to task for using a fake ticket? Will scousers use fake tickets again? Will they say we need to hold uefa, the French to task but we urgently need assistance with ridding fake tickets from our fan base to reduce the risk of this occurring.

It’s always fucking them.

Because they sold blobs of course.
A blob was a strong cheap Aussie white wine served hot with lemon iirc from my youth.
Can’t remember if the drinks menu called them blobs or not but that’s what the punters called them and that’s what you got served if you asked for one at the bar.

Very nice as a winter drink but got you seriously drunk.
I remember Yates wanting to call them All-Ins and wouldn't serve you until you asked for them as such.

Had a session one time on Aussie Whites (no hot water and lemon). Absolutely disgusting stuff. Threw up everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.