Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dipper I know has just sent me a circular about Sundays bus welcoming for City, meet in and around the King Harry pub at 2.00pm, flags, pyros and more pyros, bullshit about Klopps last season.
I hope City grow a pair of balls, we should warn the Premier League, LFC, murky side police, that the minute any missile hits the bus we do a u turn and head back to Manchester.
Let them know we're serious and they will be held responsible for the feral rats who they openly encourage.

Kopparberg bottles this year's weapon of choice I see.

I'm sure Merseyside police will supply a few crates.
If bus smashed up again and clear that it is CITY who are targeted and it is planned Prem should issue 1 year ban on Anfield for this fixture and game to be played at neutral ground next season.

Someone is gong to get badly hurt in these incidents or worse and media seem to ignore it as well as Prem League

If bus smashed up again and clear that it is CITY who are targeted and it is planned Prem should issue 1 year ban on Anfield for this fixture and game to be played at neutral ground next season.

Someone is gong to get badly hurt in these incidents or worse and media seem to ignore it as well as Prem League
City should refuse to play if the bus gets attacked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.