Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange they started the window quickly but have still just made 2 signings, and go into this weekend without a recognised DM

I still worry about Liverpool, think player for player they're still better than Arsenal if they have a good season which they have after every bad one

Strange they started the window quickly but have still just made 2 signings, and go into this weekend without a recognised DM

I still worry about Liverpool, think player for player they're still better than Arsenal if they have a good season which they have after every bad one
Wait till the Saudis nick mo Salah,
They are waiting till our transfer window closes.

Mate I was 5 years old and I liked the colour red. There was a red team on the television (we’d just upgraded from a black and white set) and I was foolishly impetuous in crying out ‘I like them, daddy’

Obviously if I knew then that I would one day sign up to a message board on something called the internet, and subsequently get attacked for my choice 45 years later, I would have done things very differently.
If only at 5 you knew you'd sign up on a BLUE message board eh?

I'd suggest you piss off to the cults RED board.....must be painful for your eyes on here!!!!!

There is absolutely no question of that.

We’ve seen loads of kids around Bradford wearing City shirts in the last couple of years.
That's sad i think..Bradford football fans should really follow City..then Park Avenue... where does this picking a glory side come from..i'd rather us stick with our 60,000 fans incl armchairs who have a genuine commection...click counts are ridiculous modern trend

Mark Goldbridge​

He is of Italian origin. He was born in Nottingham and lives in Solihull now. YouTube career ...
Channels: The United Stand; That's Football; T...
Born: Brent Di Cesare; 7 April 1979 (age 44); ...

Has the right credentials for Sky - he's a total knownowt **** and bullshitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.