Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with the arses , they can catch us up whilst we are at wembley , if one or both teams have given up then they are really stupid
I genuinely don't believe it's over yet. Couple more twists yet. Fucking great for the neutral, hell for the 3 sets of fans.
Dippers and Tarquins both having meltdowns after yesterday and we'll be same if we draw a game - it'll all be about the odd goal we've conceded here and there and we'll miss out on goal difference. You can see it coming.

Play anything like that in our remainign league games and we will be lucky to finish 3rd!
Seems I saw it coming but nice to see we are fighting hard for 4th now.
Glad I was on night shifts over the weekend so as to be sleeping through that performance.
Was chatting to a City supporting work colleague last night at work and he doidnt know the Arsenal result, His little face lit up when I told him.
For all Liverpools injury worries this season, you have to look at City's aswell. Top of the league despite having Ederson out for the last few and having Haalnd not up to last seasons standards and of course having missed KDB for so long.
Certainly, yours to lose now, but still makes for an exciting last 6 games.

I see them laughing on shitcafe. Let them. They will feast and drink themselves merry and fall asleep in the tents this night, whilst we must retreat, lick our wounds; honour and bury our men. Their joy at our misfortune may sustain them in the gruelling months ahead. But they will grow complacent. They shall forget about the threat of the red menace. Whilst they are resting on their laurels, we shall rebuild. Stronger, smarter, tougher than before. As the nights stretch into August, they shall sleep contently, only to be woken by the beat of a drum. Softly at first, like the first beat of a butterfly’s wings, but soon increasing in sound and intensity, until it is deafening. By the time they realise what it is, it is too late. The red men are here, lined up to face them on the brow of the hill. Our soldiers, resplendent in red, hearts on their sleeves, calves in their socks, waiting to vanquish them once and for all. Hold fast, red men, We. Shall. Return. This isn’t the fall of Rome, it is the start of an empire.

1713199062838.png

I genuinely don't believe it's over yet. Couple more twists yet. Fucking great for the neutral, hell for the 3 sets of fans.
Dippers and Tarquins both having meltdowns after yesterday and we'll be same if we draw a game - it'll all be about the odd goal we've conceded here and there and we'll miss out on goal difference. You can see it coming.
Definitely not - 6 games and only 2 points in it, nowhere near done.

I had 5 live on yesterday when the Dippers were playing and Neil Lennon (I think) said Liverpools title challenge was finished if they didn't win. How?

City fans in that respect are no different to most, to be a fan of a team is to have an emotional connection, however Liverpool fans (not all ) tend to take it to almost cult like levels, you only have to read RAWK, replace football with religion or politics and it would read the same

Take the below for example, is this normal prose for a football forum? (it's from RAWK and aimed at United fans) and there are 1000's of examples aimed at whoever they are in direct competition with at the time, the majority of them have no connection to Liverpool which makes it even weider, I have often said it that some of them are close to committing terrorist acts in the name of LFC, there needs to be a programme of deradicalisation before more people get hurt by them, the authorities can't say they weren't warned, it's all there in black and white
"hearts on their sleeves, calves in their socks..." is such a bonkers detail. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.