Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to check first and had messaged a moderator to find out, and it's against the rules to post your business page here. As I suspected it could be, so I won't.

Actually looks like a decent place to talk football, so might stick around for that instead - and don't want banning before I've even started!
All you need to remember is:- back doors, insurance, and its a barm....easy!!

City supporters are enjoying the success of their team, those in power within the English game have allowed this dominance to happen and spoiled what was the best league in the world

City are now going for their fourth on the spin. What they have done from a purely footballing point of view is admirable, with brilliant players and a good coach, but they shouldn’t have been allowed to do this. It's too late now for anything to be done about it, that ship has sailed, and it means they are going to be really hard to catch. There is every chance they will fall off their perch once Pep goes, but it’s hard to see it happening at this moment in time.

The one thing that anyone and everyone who watched them Saturday can’t deny is that this midfield is massively improved in terms of energy and pressures compared to last year.

For that reason alone, I think Liverpool are going to be back to being the ‘best of the rest’. It’s pretty impressive how well they played given the newness of the midfield.

Szoboszlai is gonna take this league by storm in my humble opinion.
I’ve said before the season started you’ll be up there once that midfield was sorted, and it really was never a question of gelling as much as some people think, the job of a dipper midfielder is pretty simple in football terms, screen the back four, work rate, harass and pressure, then hit a diagonal ball to Salah or Diaz most of the time.

City supporters are enjoying the success of their team, those in power within the English game have allowed this dominance to happen and spoiled what was the best league in the world

City are now going for their fourth on the spin. What they have done from a purely footballing point of view is admirable, with brilliant players and a good coach, but they shouldn’t have been allowed to do this. It's too late now for anything to be done about it, that ship has sailed, and it means they are going to be really hard to catch. There is every chance they will fall off their perch once Pep goes, but it’s hard to see it happening at this moment in time.
Foot stamping fucking child.

To quote John Aldridge in his latest Echo article "Although I'm sure City supporters are enjoying the success of their team, those in power within the English game have allowed this dominance to happen and spoiled what was the best league in the world."

But 'those in power' letting the dippers dominate or the rags dominate years ago is to be celebrated no doubt.

What an absolute tool.

To quote John Aldridge in his latest Echo article "Although I'm sure City supporters are enjoying the success of their team, those in power within the English game have allowed this dominance to happen and spoiled what was the best league in the world."

But 'those in power' letting the dippers dominate or the rags dominate years ago is to be celebrated no doubt.

What an absolute tool.
to be honest mate you could have just put to quote john aldridge left it blank and put what an absolute tool at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.