Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? He's fucking of early, some of those players will have turned down lucrative moves, all on the back of bingo staying till 2026! Professional pride will spur on some of the players regardless,
What if there is a move to PSG on the cards? The media scum will still dig in to departure until allis revealed.
Germany next year

I'm loving the Dippers going in full meltdown, and I'm glad to see the back of him he's a real piece of work

But also think that the team he created forced us to up our game and become the Treble winners

If Klopp and his good (let's be real) Liverpool team weren't around we'd have been like Bayern/PSG and we'd be struggling in the champs league
I genuinely can't believe they are likening him to Shankly and Paisley. The level of disrespect to previous generations of football is shocking. I suppose it's all to do with the overpowering influence of the media and how they cover sports now. Everything is the 'best ever'. Look at the bullshit around Messi and Ronaldo, and Messi winning the Balon d'Or this year - just nonsense and driven by the number of followers on Instagram or X or whatever it is.

I'm wondering what the coverage will be around Guardiola when he goes. I'm sure there will be a lot of lauding around his achievements but you can be sure there will be plenty of talk around spend and 115 charges.

The reaction to this is way over the top for a manager with lets face it a pretty average trophy return over the long time he was with the dippers and vast sums spent. Not fit to lace Peps boots and am glad he is going as he to me was grossly overrated by the useless biased media and never stopped moaning.
His greatest achievement appears to be 'City would have had it all their own way if it wasn't for Klopp'.

Why is net spend even a thing now? Well I know, it's to make all these teams that spend an arse load and don't win anything, look good, but it's bollocks.
Never used to be a thing, but because they couldn't accuse City of buying success, cos that's what they were trying to do, they invented this.
Don’t underestimate net spend mate, it’s really important in the rebuilding of a team and ffp. Pep has said this several times during his interviews.

SSN just showed the net spend table since Klopp became dippers manager in 2015.. Big six

Liverpool - £366m
Spuds - £470m
City - £560m
Arsenal - £730m
Utd - £998m
Chelsea. - 1.1bn

So Pep has a £200m more net spend winning 10 more trophies than Klopp, Pep is a fucking genius end of.
So, in 9 years we've spent £194m more. Approx £21.5m more per season. Still more but certainly not the amount the media narrative would have opposition fans believe.

Good fucking riddance. The man is a ****. Never misses an opportunity to moan about us and imply we can spend what we want and are cheats. He's a fraud, a toothy nice guy image but when the mask slips you occasionally see the nasty bully he really is. Fuck off you fist pumping gurning twat and don't come back!

If only the press/media could be this honest !

His record isnt great, his style of football isnt great, he encouraged the fans to 'welcome' our team bus, he encouraged ticket less fans to go to Paris.

I really dont get this loved in for this Turkey teeth hair dying twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.