Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyn

If Liverpool win the league, would Kolo be the first player to win the EPL with three different clubs?

Martyn said:
If Liverpool win the league, would Kolo be the first player to win the EPL with three different clubs?
Yep, also he'll do it with only the 5th different club to win it on the first occasion it's been won by 3 different clubs in 3 consecutive years.

aguero93:20 said:
Martyn said:
Yep, also he'll do it with only the 5th different club to win it on the first occasion it's been won by 3 different clubs in 3 consecutive years.

Sixth different club.

City, rags, Arsenal, Blackburn and Chelsea have already won the Premier League.

Vienna_70 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Martyn said:

Sixth different club.

City, rags, Arsenal, Blackburn and Chelsea have already won the Premier League.
I was writing six, then managed to convince myself it was five :|

Cech is really good signing for them, I still rate him as one of best keepers around. Looked good also this year when he had chance to play a little bit. Really surprised that they are selling him to Arse. I guess Roman respects long serving and loyal players and their wishes

2015%2B-%2B1

To all those out there who cannot or will not see the conspiracy, bias, agenda (call it what you want). Explain this: for the past two weeks I've been following the transfer news. Every time they (SSN) show Roberto Firmino Liverpool's latest acquisition they show footage of him scoring great goals. When they talk about Arsenal's Petr Cech they show footage of him making world class saves and put a chart up showing how good he is.
Now! when they talk about Raheem Sterling we see him sporting nitro oxide from a balloon or passing about on a water jet. Yet this is the same wonder kid that the press gushed over and Breda's blue eyed boy last season. Funny how as soon as he's affiliated with MCFC he's portraid as a clown.

To all those out there who cannot or will not see the conspiracy, bias, agenda (call it what you want). Explain this: for the past two weeks I've been following the transfer news. Every time they (SSN) show Roberto Firmino Liverpool's latest acquisition they show footage of him scoring great goals. When they talk about Arsenal's Petr Cech they show footage of him making world class saves and put a chart up showing how good he is.
Now! when they talk about Raheem Sterling we see him sporting nitro oxide from a balloon or passing about on a water jet. Yet this is the same wonder kid that the press gushed over and Breda's blue eyed boy last season. Funny how as soon as he's affiliated with MCFC he's portraid as a clown.

agree.. sterling score 20 goals next season he won't be in the team of the year or nominated for player of the year.. that's what happens when you have a rag arsenal Liverpool and Chelsea supporters in the media

Replacing Gerrard, Sterling and Suarez with Milner, Firminho and Balotelli.

Yet Liverpool fans seem over the moon.

Bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.