Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually depressed me watching that video. Modern football fans.

Great result especially after the horror show last time we played at stoke.

This stage of the season for the 1st few games it's more about points than performances until the players get the optimum fitness levels.

Coutinho is such a special talent,we robbed inter.

That Arsenal fan cracks me up. He's decked out in more club merchandise than Tony Pulis. I wonder if he realises what a cock he looks?

I think unless you are a kid, or getting on a bit, like our Pete, you really should knock that on the head, I mean, a gooner water bottle and headphones at his time of life?

Asides from that, he is also extremely irritating and repetitive.

I think unless you are a kid, or getting on a bit, like our Pete, you really should knock that on the head, I mean, a gooner water bottle and headphones at his time of life?

Asides from that, he is also extremely irritating and repetitive.

plus he drinks out of that water bottle every 5 seconds. There's probably nothing in it.

Twat.

I read a few weeks ago that chech was on the decline. Thought it was nonsense but he was poor today.

Stuffy cunts. As for "amazing goal" Butland fucking flapped his hand too far past it the useless prick. Decent strike but even Coutinho has a lot to prove. I'd actually rather see Liverpool drop off the face of the Earth than United after spending 3 hours in a pub full of the thick cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.