Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we have KDB who is used to handing Klopp his arse in cup finals: 3-1, a goal and a cup to KDB last time round. We know Liverpool treat us as a cup final, so at least Kevin has the advantage.

I think De Bruyne is a pretty good player.

Better than Martial, Sterling, Depay....the most significant buy of the summer in Europe I'd say actually.

I hold my hands up i did not think he would move their with that transfer comitee and such.
Defo gonna make the fight for top 4 interesting probably unless he gets sussed out straight away.

Good stuff for the prem, maybe not for Arsenal.

I hold my hands up i did not think he would move their with that transfer comitee and such.
Defo gonna make the fight for top 4 interesting probably unless he gets sussed out straight away.

Good stuff for the prem, maybe not for Arsenal.

The transfer committee is not that big of a deal provided it's not pure moneyball statistics. It happens everywhere, others just have the sense to not call it a transfer committee and leak stuff about it all the time in the media.

Won't hurt Arsenal until Wenger leaves.

Fair do's that, yeah it was the leaks that ring a bell indicating all was not well. Mind you that was probably Brendan spitting his dummy out most likely.

Very good appointment. Good move by The owners who made a decisive and positive move. Let's see if he can polish a turd.

The transfer committee is not that big of a deal provided it's not pure moneyball statistics. It happens everywhere, others just have the sense to not call it a transfer committee and leak stuff about it all the time in the media.

Won't hurt Arsenal until Wenger leaves.
Wenger will hang round le arse like a bad smell. I think the board there think the sun shines out of his arse.

He won't be properly accepted until he has publicly displayed his candle lighting and grieving skills in the spring.

Am I the only one who really hates these pointless youtube "highlights" that show every single fucking touch a player made even if the ball is just passed 2 meters to the left or back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.