Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo!

hqdefault.jpg

Am I the only one who really hates these pointless youtube "highlights" that show every single fucking touch a player made even if the ball is just passed 2 meters to the left or back?

Better than the highlight reels that show the one worldy goal they've scored from 1091 different angles while ignoring the fact that they're completely fucking shite.

Better than the highlight reels that show the one worldy goal they've scored from 1091 different angles while ignoring the fact that they're completely fucking shite.

True. Those are usually the ones with the REALLY shyte music in the background as well. God I fucking hate those

Got to hand it to the dippers. As well as candles ,wreaths etc ..they love their managers with teeth..fucking hell Brenda was a hard act to follow on the gnashers front but they have done it. Cant wait for lawro or one em to mention bite, now count Suarez has gone.

Klopp will have the same control over transfers as Rodgers did, and I'm pretty sure that was Rodgers downfall

I wanted Klopp at City at the end of last season but I hope he is a complete and utter failure at Liverpool. I bet we all hate him within a month.

Any other club and I'd receive this news with much more intrigue and genuine interest. He appears charismatic and has had success but it will all be undone by the incessant and unadulterated fawning from every fucking corner of the scouse infested media/press/punditry. they will completely ruin any respect i had for the guy and any i was goign to give him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.