Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more Reus, Gundogan, Hummels etc for Klopp, now instead Milner, Ings, Allen, Sakho, Henderson..... will be interesting to see what he can do with that shit

Klopp will have the same control over transfers as Rodgers did, and I'm pretty sure that was Rodgers downfall

Again, transfer committees are not that unusual. The issue was the methods (initially). Left on his own, Rodgers didn't want Sturridge; thinks Lovren and Ibe have more upside than Sakho and Markovic; bought Allen, Borini and Lallana for almost 55M; thought Lambert was a good fit; and wanted to f8ck off Henderson for Dempsey.

Rodgers had some good points, but being in control of transfers wasn't one.

Does this make Liverpool more likable at last? Their recent run of managers has been tedious and all to ready to talk about other clubs and take rediculous stances on racism etc.

I know he's a good manager. I don't know if he's a better manager than we have. Maybe.

What I do know is that our players are much better than he has. That will take time, money and luck for him to change.

They may get better. But they won't be better than we are.

Have you ever seen so much media frenzy over a football club appointing a fucking manager? It's getting utterly ridiculous now it really is.

Klopp will have the same control over transfers as Rodgers did, and I'm pretty sure that was Rodgers downfall

From what I understand the transfer committee only came in at Liverpool because the owners and the board thought they got done over with the signings of the likes of Carroll, Henderson (at the time, now he is a decent player) Borini, Allen, Assaidi, Downing, Coates etc...

The problem Liverpool have had is that their transfer committee hasn't done much better than what preceded it.

However with Klopp's track record with the likes of Hummels, Gundogan, Reus, Kagawa, Lewandowski etc.. I think because of what he did with those players and how much they cost him he will probably have asked for full control, or at least the majority/ final say.

Klopp's name in itself will attract better players in my opinion, a bit like when Rafa came in and got the likes of Torres and Alonso.

I can see a lot of young promising German players wanting to play for Klopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.