Liverpool ticket details

Bullshit,don't write unfounded rubbish .
If what you were saying was anywhere near correct they would have started the criteria at 31000 points and the cut off window would have been 26000.
The ticket/seat counter thread is not for everyone ,you clearly have no place in it.
Never seen a link to the seats before they’re available to buy
Just logged into my lads acc 18-25 nothing there !

Unless that’s a link the corps have ?
Then 712 is about right ( even though 700 too fuckin many )

Is the figure 812 as 100 are classed as 18-25 which is separate to the overall allocation?

I know doesn’t make it much better. Surely city have to give answers now, use to be able to get away with restricted view to come on sale but that’s not the case anymore.
The 100 are in block AL8 - which is the block showing the most available, so I'd assume they are part of the 712. If we take the alleged 10% for 18-25 and junior pull through it leaves circa 460 to loyalty points. 18%. Absolutely disgraceful.

Never seen a link to the seats before they’re available to buy
Just logged into my lads acc 18-25 nothing there !

Unless that’s a link the corps have ?
Then 712 is about right ( even though 700 too fuckin many )
There used to be a way of using the html code to bypass the 'restricted sale' assume that's what might have been done here.

I'm sure city will catch wind tomorrow AM and lock it down then tell us 60% went on sale...

The 100 are in block AL8 - which is the block showing the most available, so I'd assume they are part of the 712. If we take the alleged 10% for 18-25 and junior pull through it leaves circa 460 to loyalty points. 18%. Absolutely disgraceful.
reduced allocation with reduced match going blues could be recipe for worst away end this year. Weird as old Trafford seemed decent this year as well.

The 100 are a separate allocation. So the 712 are definitely to points alone plus pull through

The 100 are a separate allocation. So the 712 are definitely to points alone plus pull through
I hope your right but I've never seen conclusive evidence of this and the fact the 100 are in the block with the most available suggest otherwise albeit again not conclusive. If they are we have 22.5% on sale to points.

Also worth noting the 100 isn't 5% so they're getting shafted too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.