Liverpool Tickets

Still after 1, if anyone can help like I said earlier will take anything child, concession desperate now pleasssse blues will travel anywhere transfer cash today or meet up thanks in advance
Sorted now from one of the good guys on here you know who you are thanks blue

Still looking for two tickets if anyone's mates/family members can't make it for any reason (don't need to be together). Can meet at the ground or pub nearby

Living in hope,

Cheers

Hi season card holder 137
Would love 2 tickets to take the lad to this .
Wil be happy to come to your house and collect .cash ready.
Thanks
Thanks to the kindness of a poster on here we now have 1ticket .which I have done the good dad thing and let my young lad have it.
Should another one become available would be eternally grateful as it stands at the moment im stood outside klanfield while hes inside .
Thanks

Anyone want a free lift leaving straight after game back to mcr setting off 1, 0 clock pm me if you need a lift first come basis

1 wonka klanfield golden ticket needed. Will pick up from wherever. Please message if any going spare .Thank you.

If anyone has a spare or 2 come available let me know. If I know by 2pm I can meet in Liverpool or Manchester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.