Liverpool v Manchester City
Sunday 1st March 2015
Kick off – 12pm

The club has received an allocation of 2,800 tickets priced as follows:

£50.00 / £52.00 Adults

£37.50 / £39.00 Over 65s

£15.00 Under 17s

£36.00 Adult wheelchair / walking ambulant plus free carer

Please note: There are a number of restricted view tickets available for this fixture, which will qualify for a reduction on the above prices. All restricted view seating will be sold last, and supporters will be advised at the point of sale if they are purchasing a restricted view seat.

Tickets will be available online at http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;

2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 13,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 4th February at 9am.
2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 12,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 5th February at 9am.
2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 11,000 or more ticket points – Friday 6th February at 9am.
2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 10,500 or more ticket points – Saturday 7th February at 9am.
2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 10,000 or more ticket points – Monday 9th February at 9am.
2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 9,500 or more ticket points – Tuesday 10th February at 9am.
2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 9,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 11th February at 9am.

Just looking at what the starting point is 13,000 I think me and the kids might as well accept we ain't going to many always with our 2500 ish points its taken us about 5 years to rack up

It should say

Please note: At least 1/3 of tickets for this shit hole are restricted view,which will qualify for a reduction on the above prices. All restricted view seating will be sold last, and supporters will be advised at the point of sale if they are purchasing a restricted view seat

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
I've never seen City sober and i don't intend to start now
I thought i'd adjust your post to how it should read, nothing wrong in being honest bud
Quality! I'm living in denial mate, that's pretty much spot on!

the allocation is 2800, which used to be 3000 for the identical section, I wonder how many of the 2800 will go to city fans, looking forward to seeing an overseas Liverpool fan in full kit looking bemused as he tries to enter the city section, totally oblivious to where his ticket is for, just like last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.