Liverpool tkts on sale Wednesday.

fathellensbellend said:
the allocation is 2800, which used to be 3000 for the identical section, I wonder how many of the 2800 will go to city fans, looking forward to seeing an overseas Liverpool fan in full kit looking bemused as he tries to enter the city section, totally oblivious to where his ticket is for, just like last season.
it was 2800 last season, and 2900 the season before

fathellensbellend said:
the allocation is 2800, which used to be 3000 for the identical section, I wonder how many of the 2800 will go to city fans, looking forward to seeing an overseas Liverpool fan in full kit looking bemused as he tries to enter the city section, totally oblivious to where his ticket is for, just like last season.

there were a good number of city tourists in the city end at chelsea on saturday . city fans with 11000 points could not get tickets yet these clowns could via no doubt the corporate stuff and thomsons. its a disgrace

fathellensbellend said:

We had 3 Norwegians next to us. No colours but 2 of them Liverpool 'fans' and one neutral.

Difficult though it is to turn down a visit to the reigning champions, at £52, I'm out........

Not really, I've got a couple of corporates in the New Centenary......I know, annoying as f**k but I'll handle the derision ;.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.