Liverpool tkts on sale Wednesday.

xgorton said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
ell said:
Any corporate yellow boats knocking about?
It sank in the Albert dock last year .they were lucky no one drowned .
Fred would be ok he had a buoy to keep him up.
Very good .
Don't know how to post a link but the people on that yellow bus/boat thing were very very lucky that day .its on you tube

simon31goat said:
Facebook page is gonna kill the points system.to many selling just to get points

Ive had my seasoncard 35 years but have just under 11000 points.

I dont get to many aways nowadays due to work and cost so am getting overtaken now on ticket priority.

I keep my seasoncard so I can get priority for big games....if I keep falling at this rate I wont be doing 36 years,will just pick up tickets on here.

Tbilisi said:
simon31goat said:
Facebook page is gonna kill the points system.to many selling just to get points

Ive had my seasoncard 35 years but have just under 11000 points.

I dont get to many aways nowadays due to work and cost so am getting overtaken now on ticket priority.

I keep my seasoncard so I can get priority for big games....if I keep falling at this rate I wont be doing 36 years,will just pick up tickets on here.

we will all fall behind points wise as tickets become more expensive. the rich fans will hoover up the ones we can't afford. i dont know how many points i have, i never look, but a season of non aways and i'll be overtaken pretty quickly.i'm not overly bothered as apart from it not happening yet as i can still make the games i am happy that my seasoncard seat is not being moved or whatever so home games are still safe. i have traipsed around following this lot for years, the time will come i wont be able to anyway. money or no money.

thats life.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Just looking at what the starting point is 13,000 I think me and the kids might as well accept we ain't going to many always with our 2500 ish points its taken us about 5 years to rack up
You should have gone to the home cup ties and a few of the less popular aways each season and you would have had enough points

Gingers Dad said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Just looking at what the starting point is 13,000 I think me and the kids might as well accept we ain't going to many always with our 2500 ish points its taken us about 5 years to rack up
You should have gone to the home cup ties and a few of the less popular aways each season and you would have had enough points

Gingers Dad said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
It is what it is I'm afraid the criteria goes up by a thousand each year we go up by about 200..having seem the age of some of the yoith away at villa and Everton think they must of been getting points from being a spunk bubble..would be intrestinhg to see if the name on the ticket was the name of the youth

Is anyone having problems using the online ticket site?

Should be 12000 today but not letting us buy

mayo31 said:
Is anyone having problems using the online ticket site?

Should be 12000 today but not letting us buy

Same here pal, cant believe its sold out already as I got Chelsea tickets. Must be a glitch that's being worked on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.