Liverpool tkts on sale Wednesday.

mayo31 said:
Is anyone having problems using the online ticket site?

Should be 12000 today but not letting us buy
Just laughing to myself if we carry on adding to our 2500 ish points at the same rate in another 50 years at 200 x 50 = 10,000 and assuming no one goes another game .I can apply for tickets in 2065 !! On the plus side I WilL be 99 so get OAP rate

Goater666 said:
mayo31 said:

Same here pal, cant believe its sold out already as I got Chelsea tickets. Must be a glitch that's being worked on!

It was working this morning I checked but I have to wait for a couple of mates to catch up with me available tomorrow for them. I don't expect this one to have sold out as quick as Chelsea I would have though this would go at 9.500/10,000

Have a chance of a ticket in the Kop paddock from a work contact - any Blues ever sat there ?
Will have to sit on my hands if/when we score.

I was stood on the Kop the first away game of the season the year we went up.

It was a nightmare with Hinchliffe smashed a free kick that deflected off the wall and went in to make it 1-1

Think we lost 3-1 in the end but had to keep my head down

mrtwiceaseason said:
mayo31 said:

Just laughing to myself if we carry on adding to our 2500 ish points at the same rate in another 50 years at 200 x 50 = 10,000 and assuming no one goes another game .I can apply for tickets in 2065 !! On the plus side I WilL be 99 so get OAP rate

All you ever seem to do is moan about ticket prices and points, maybe if you went a bit more you may get a ticket.

Bluebee2 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
mayo31 said:

All you ever seem to do is moan about ticket prices and points, maybe if you went a bit more you may get a ticket.

That's the point most fans who complain about tickets don't get. They argue that they should get a better chance of going to Liverpool away, but there is no chance they'd be going to Southampton away or QPR. So it isn't unfair that someone that goes to every game possible gets priority over them.

In the past year I've probably earn't over 2,500 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.