Liverpool tkts on sale Wednesday.

Manchester33 said:
Bluebee2 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Just laughing to myself if we carry on adding to our 2500 ish points at the same rate in another 50 years at 200 x 50 = 10,000 and assuming no one goes another game .I can apply for tickets in 2065 !! On the plus side I WilL be 99 so get OAP rate

All you ever seem to do is moan about ticket prices and points, maybe if you went a bit more you may get a ticket.

That's the point most fans who complain about tickets don't get. They argue that they should get a better chance of going to Liverpool away, but there is no chance they'd be going to Southampton away or QPR. So it isn't unfair that someone that goes to every game possible gets priority over them.

In the past year I've probably earn't over 2,500 points.
Agreed I am a moaning fucker.
The post about the points was tongue in cheek but unfortunately true .
100% correct don't deserve a Liverpool ticket above anyone with more points ,no problem there.
The point about going to more games is nonsense how do you pull back 5000 points on someone who is still going and increasing their total?
For the record we have one average wage coming in and am trying to run an adult,16 year old and kids ticket .
My points total this season will be s/c190 fa cup scheme 100 2 FAC cup games 20 and the charity sheild 20 so 330 .paid for 3 times villa away Everton away no points undercover in the home end .any away tickets off here no points.
Its frustrating only a few posts ago someone saying how many tickets are being bought and sold straight on for points whores.
Like I said it is what it is
Out of interest how the hell do you manage to rack jup over 2500 points in a season are you the team coach driver ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
Manchester33 said:
Bluebee2 said:
All you ever seem to do is moan about ticket prices and points, maybe if you went a bit more you may get a ticket.

That's the point most fans who complain about tickets don't get. They argue that they should get a better chance of going to Liverpool away, but there is no chance they'd be going to Southampton away or QPR. So it isn't unfair that someone that goes to every game possible gets priority over them.

100% correct don't deserve a Liverpool ticket above anyone with more points ,no problem there.
The point about going to more games is nonsense how do you pull back 5000 points on someone who is still going and increasing their total?
For the record we have one average wage coming in and am trying to run an adult,16 year old and kids ticket .
My points total this season will be s/c190 fa cup scheme 100 2 FAC cup games 20 and the charity sheild 20 so 330 .paid for 3 times villa away Everton away no points undercover in the home end .any away tickets off here no points.
Its frustrating only a few posts ago someone saying how many tickets are being bought and sold straight on for points whores.
Out of interest how the hell do you manage to rack jup over 2500 points in a season are you the team coach driver ?

There's been 1940 on offer already this season (18 aways including Champions League and Community Shield; Platinum season ticket w. cup schemes; 8 home cup/CL games). That's without CSKA away and the friendlies at the start of the season

philwrightphillips said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Manchester33 said:

There's been 1940 on offer already this season (18 aways including Champions League and Community Shield; Platinum season ticket w. cup schemes; 8 home cup/CL games). That's without CSKA away and the friendlies at the start of the season
The points system on the whole is the fairest way to ensure that those that have shown most loyalty get the tickets.but maybe platinum is cheating a bit .
The point is with most away grounds having roughly the same allocation each season .there is now a group at city rightly who have most points pretty much got it boxed off as a closed shop.but someone is buying these tickets each time selling them on and keeping the points.when we went to villa and Everton couldn't believe how 16/17 year olds were there that couldn't have been using their own points.
Don't have any answers like I said a pretty fair system on the whole

mrtwiceaseason said:
philwrightphillips said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

The points system on the whole is the fairest way to ensure that those that have shown most loyalty get the tickets.but maybe platinum is cheating a bit .
The point is with most away grounds having roughly the same allocation each season .there is now a group at city rightly who have most points pretty much got it boxed off as a closed shop.but someone is buying these tickets each time selling them on and keeping the points.when we went to villa and Everton couldn't believe how 16/17 year olds were there that couldn't have been using their own points.
I think something like 11/19 away games last season went down to all seasoncard holders. There's a group of die hards that do nearly every game but it's only about 1000-1500 people.

The only ones that tend to sell out at high points are the big games or nearby games at decent kick off times.

The only way anyone can catch anyone else in the points list is to go to more games than they do and other than the 1000 or so that go everywhere, it's feasible to catch everyone eventually, you just have to go to every game you can.

kenzie115 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
philwrightphillips said:
I think something like 11/19 away games last season went down to all seasoncard holders. There's a group of die hards that do nearly every game but it's only about 1000-1500 people.

The only ones that tend to sell out at high points are the big games or nearby games at decent kick off times.

The only way anyone can catch anyone else in the points list is to go to more games than they do and other than the 1000 or so that go everywhere, it's feasible to catch everyone eventually, you just have to go to every game you can.
Speaking from experience do you see much evidence of points whoring going on ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
kenzie115 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Yes, and it annoys me as much as you, but I accept that I can't do anything about it. There are some games that I'd love to go to that I can't, but equally there are some games that I could get a ticket for that I say "That trip would be too expensive" or "I've got something else on that weekend", so I don't complain about not catching those people above me on the points ladder.

mrtwiceaseason said:
kenzie115 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Depends how you look at it. If a mate of mine asks to use my number because I've got enough points and I'm not going then I see it as helping out a mate. I suppose other people wouldn't see it the same way.
With regards to your problem with 16/17 year olds having tickets I reckon they could easily have enough points. My lads are 14 and 16 and they had enough for both Villa and Everton. We went to Villa but not Everton.

Gingers Dad said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
kenzie115 said:

Depends how you look at it. If a mate of mine asks to use my number because I've got enough points and I'm not going then I see it as helping out a mate. I suppose other people wouldn't see it the same way.
With regards to your problem with 16/17 year olds having tickets I reckon they could easily have enough points. My lads are 14 and 16 and they had enough for both Villa and Everton. We went to Villa but not Everton.
I guess we would all help a mate out now and then,but I wonder how wide spread this is going on ? As you have effectively stopped someone who has servered their time from going which is making a mockery of the loyalty system. But if you don't buy a tickect you drop down and won't get one yourself so its a vicious circle.
Don't have any problem with kids going surprised the could of got enough points on their own .and was just wandering if they were just effectively using someone else's points as basically an away season ticket.you buy the ticket I will keep the points thing ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.