Liverpool v City 13.00 today.

I disagree about McAtee, on most of the occasions I’ve seen him play he looks absolute class.

I disagree about McAtee, on most of the occasions I’ve seen him play he looks absolute class.
I can't tell if this is in response to my post?

If it is, I agree. I didn't mean for my comment of him to sounnd negative, I put him with Delap and Hodge as future players to integrate, and not with Rogers and Knight who won't make it.

Comparing him to Muller was meant to be a compliment!

I can't tell if this is in response to my post?

If it is, I agree. I didn't mean for my comment of him to sounnd negative, I put him with Delap and Hodge as future players to integrate, and not with Rogers and Knight who won't make it.

Comparing him to Muller was meant to be a compliment!

You said he never stands out that much - that’s what I was disagreeing with!

You said he never stands out that much - that’s what I was disagreeing with!
I guess it was a poor choice of words from me. I meant he doesn't gave the flashiness that Braaf, Palmer, Sancho and Foden showed. Hes more tidy, and in that sense probably more of a Pep player.

That little dink from Cole looked like an exhibition goal.
Good performances, and as my first time watching the youth this year I have to say, I’m really impressed with their physically and presence, I always thought we had too many little players you know?

good stuff future looks bright!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.