Liverpool VS Man City

Whats ya predictions then ?

I think ... Liverpool 1-1 Man City
Goals : Kuyt : Bellamy

Am gutted that United won today, West ham did well, luckily we won yesterday otherwise we wud of sed goodbye to our title hopes, we cant slip up.

I would take that normaly 1-1, but iv got a good feeling about this one, but it will help the rags and that will dampen a good win thats the way it normaly go's for me.

Joe13 said:
Am gutted that United won today, West ham did well, luckily we won yesterday otherwise we wud of sed goodbye to our title hopes, we cant slip up.
i think yas can say goodbye to the title like, yas havnt got enough depth in yas squad like

Numptyed said:
I would take that normaly 1-1, but iv got a good feeling about this one, but it will help the rags and that will dampen a good win thats the way it normaly go's for me.

I couldn't care less if we beat liverpool it helps the RAGS, we need the points to catch everton in 6th

always enjoy city v liverpool games not sure why but i do, anyway back to the point i think it will be 2-1 liverpool are away form is not the best and liverpool seem to be picking up points and not playing at there best always seem to just do enough, so will be a good game but liverpool will edge it

Welcome mate, I can see us getting a point out of this one tbh.
Sorry that you seem to of lost out on the title race lately, I for one was hoping you would pip the rags to it.
Still there is time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.