Liverpool VS Man City

was absoloutely gutted in the game at the CoMS, i thought we played out of our skin and was disgusted by the result, that all to familiar trait of bottling it that we had struck again. It really bothered me, so much so that my dad (who is proper old fashioned, never swears in front of women or kids) unleashed a barrage of profanities in front of a young lad :(

however, i have seen some more drive and steel in recent games, and a resolve to fight a bit more.

provided our defence is playing to its potential, if we play like we did at the CoMS i think we can pull off the win, but as the first game proved, you can never write of liverpools fowards.

on a side note, what is your take on rafa?

Rafa dus ma head in, hes lucky we got threw that pompey game with 3 points, uva wise I fink he shud be on his way for the sack

ConnorMCFC said:
Joe13 said:
Am gutted that United won today, West ham did well, luckily we won yesterday otherwise we wud of sed goodbye to our title hopes, we cant slip up.
i think yas can say goodbye to the title like, yas havnt got enough depth in yas squad like

i agree wid yas connor

Joe13 said:
Hi, im a liverpool fan, Just wish yas look when yas come to Anfield, Great perfomance from yas vs Boro yesterday.It will be a tough game,Our red men just about gettin wins at the moment. But good look vs pompey and then vs us.

may the best team win mate!
gud luck 2 u 2

Im sorry but am I the only one that can only see Given letting a brilliant shot in? I cant imagine he`ll let simple shots in so I`d go for a 0-0 draw.

Good luck to Liverpool winning the league! I'm really rooting for you guys! I just don't want you to win against us no offence! Sadly scum one hope they lose a few for sure. Well depending on our form after the Portsmouth game I would say 2-1 against you at Anfield. I'm very optomistic of course!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.