Liverpool Withdrawals

International football is wank.
This. Much as I condemned the sick note dippers, just because they are dippers, I'd be pleased as punch if we did the same. My initial reaction to raz being sent home was good, he gets a rest. International football issue piss poor, a waste of players time/ energy, and seems to be (mainly) enjoyed by plastics, racists, and the fa who make a packet from it.

This. Much as I condemned the sick note dippers, just because they are dippers, I'd be pleased as punch if we did the same. My initial reaction to raz being sent home was good, he gets a rest. International football issue piss poor, a waste of players time/ energy, and seems to be (mainly) enjoyed by plastics, racists, and the fa who make a packet from it.
It’s also monumentally shit to watch.

I’d quite like to see England win something and I want our players to do well for their countries but I couldn’t really care less about internationals and I find the breaks irritating.
Having said that, fuck liverpool the lying cheating scum. We all know every player that has sneaked off home will be fit for the Palace game. It’s just yet another unfair advantage they think they deserve, probably because it means more or something.
They just cannot stop cheating, it’s in their DNA.

This is nothing new really. United done that for years, but mostly for friendlies. Giggs missed more than he played. I'm surprised TTA didn't have an injury too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.