Living Will

Seems steep for a simple mirror Will if that’s what it is.

You can download them for fuck all from a million places online and so long as you’re not a complete window licker, and you have them witnessed, then they’re relatively easy to complete.

You can download them for fuck all from a million places online and so long as you’re not a complete window licker, and you have them witnessed, then they’re relatively easy to complete.

Well that rules the OP out then.
'I want to leave you everyfink but I cant'
'Why not ?
'Cos it's in the bank that's why. I will have to draw it all out on Monday'

It's the window licker bit that's the problem

The missus and I have been talking about getting one of these forever, finally called a lawyer's office and they want $400 each! I told them to go forth and multiply, now the wife's mad with me.
Is that a reasonable fee? Anyone in the know?
Why would she want one of those? She must think that you will abuse her when she gets older. Either that or she will alter yours to say that you want to be sponge bathed by her yoga instructor.

You can this online and get your drs to witness it,you need to tell them you have done it anyway as it needs to be in the system

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.