Liz Truss

She's an Uber ****. Her and that cross eyed **** of a chancellor.

Oh and anyone still thinking of voting Tory, you sir are also a big ole cunting ****.

Sorry for the language
You should apologise.
Not enough '****' being used. It's well known when discussing this shower of cunts that the word **** should be on average every 6th word.
Cunts.

... and if you would like to try Norwegian version with fermented trout it is rakfish.

Hakarl is the fermented shark and national dish of Iceland.
I am not fishist. All fish is rotten. The smell of kippers makes me gag, so the fermented shite isn’t likely to high on my list of things to try.

If I was God for a day, I’d put all the toasters in the sea and turn them on. Bye bye fisheys.

I‘m not fishist. I hate them all equally.

Am I right in thinking this Dickhead is giving the energy companies subsidies on their own energy costs ? How does that shit not get laughed out of parliament ?
Because it's done before they announce to parliament.

These cunts don't believe in scrutiny.

Then another sign appeared in the sky; it was a huge red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on its heads were seven diadems.

Its tail swept away a third of the stars in the sky and hurled them down to the earth. Then the dragon stood before the woman about to give birth, to devour her child when she gave birth.

She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod.
Is that the latest House of Dragons/Game of Thrones.
You should have put a spoiler up as I haven’t seen it yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.