Liz Truss

if this is true she's an even bigger twat than i thought. this isn't taking sides either, doing this is a dick move designed to cause headlines and inflame the situation.

"Liz Truss has said she is considering relocating the British embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in a controversial move that would break with decades of UK foreign policy in order to follow in the footsteps of Donald Trump.

In a meeting on the sidelines of the UN general assembly in New York, the prime minister told Israel’s caretaker leader, Yair Lapid, about a “review of the current location” of the building, Downing Street said in a statement."

if this is true she's an even bigger twat than i thought. this isn't taking sides either, doing this is a dick move designed to cause headlines and inflame the situation.

"Liz Truss has said she is considering relocating the British embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in a controversial move that would break with decades of UK foreign policy in order to follow in the footsteps of Donald Trump.

In a meeting on the sidelines of the UN general assembly in New York, the prime minister told Israel’s caretaker leader, Yair Lapid, about a “review of the current location” of the building, Downing Street said in a statement."
She thinks of herself as an agitator , create havic and fall out with people to look like thatcher , so far making the rich richer and slagging off world leaders , a right dick

That's a trumpian move that.

Who's pulling Lizbots strings?

She thinks of herself as an agitator , create havic and fall out with people to look like thatcher , so far making the rich richer and slagging off world leaders , a right dick
I imagine when her previous boss described her as the ‘human hand grenade’ she took it as a compliment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.