Liz Truss

Perspective is required here.
The target audience is those who worship in the Maga Cult.
Compared to their "Chosen One" she appears intelligent.
All they will see is ex-PM backs Trump, not realising that she was absolutely turd. With the likes of her and Farage being able to get part of the ‘Grift’ out there, it does make you wonder about the competency of certain parts of the electorate.

Perspective is required here.
The target audience is those who worship in the Maga Cult.
Compared to their "Chosen One" she appears intelligent.
But she's a charisma black hole. It's hard to appeal to a cult of personality when you don't have one.

Unfortunately, she will always romaine in the public eye cos of her previous role, and the fact that it’s only MAGA media that has any interest in her butterheaded comments is not surprising. Everyone else will leaf her alone due to her Titanic inspired career, in that they were both outdone by an iceberg.
leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

Said I wouldn’t come back on this thread, because she now amounts to nothing, and it was starting to feel like bullying, but the **** keeps invading my airspace, so she can fuck right off.

She is a worthless ****, who actually believes she isn’t, despite all the conspicuous evidence to the contrary. Somehow got the top job in the country, and somehow managed to fuck it up in record time. Lost to a lettuce and lost a 26,000 majority.

Talk about blowing it.

She has no right to talk about anyone’s failings other than her own.

She is a fucking loser.

Said I wouldn’t come back on this thread, because she now amounts to nothing, and it was starting to feel like bullying, but the **** keeps invading my airspace, so she can fuck right off.

She is a worthless ****, who actually believes she isn’t, despite all the conspicuous evidence to the contrary. Somehow got the top job in the country, and somehow managed to fuck it up in record time. Lost to a lettuce and lost a 26,000 majority.

Talk about blowing it.

She has no right to talk about anyone’s failings other than her own.

She is a fucking loser.
I’m still shocked that somehow she became an MP. Being PM, no words,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.