Local Busybodies

RadcliffeRick

Team supported
Manchester City since 2008 Chelsea before that :-)
My eldest lad has just moved into his first house with his girlfriend, they brought a house, against my better judgement, in Middleton. They mentioned that there is a strange person who is always hovering around when they are outside, they say he makes tutting sounds when he walks past and looks at the small changes they have made in the garden. Their neighbours tell them that he is the local busybody who is always putting his nose in every ones business, they say he is harmless but a bit annoying. My lad tell me he looks and acts like the Harry Enfield character who goes round interfering in everything.
I am struggling what advice I should give to my son, be friendly or tell the busybody to fuck off. Please help!!

Women across the Street asked if we could keep on top of the bushes in the garden, as she can't see the hills behind our house from her window. Cheek

Find out where he lives then brick his windows. If he doesn’t stop, burn his house down in the middle of the night.

My eldest lad has just moved into his first house with his girlfriend, they brought a house, against my better judgement, in Middleton. They mentioned that there is a strange person who is always hovering around when they are outside, they say he makes tutting sounds when he walks past and looks at the small changes they have made in the garden. Their neighbours tell them that he is the local busybody who is always putting his nose in every ones business, they say he is harmless but a bit annoying. My lad tell me he looks and acts like the Harry Enfield character who goes round interfering in everything.
I am struggling what advice I should give to my son, be friendly or tell the busybody to fuck off. Please help!!

'harmless but annoying'...make friends with him..why not?...people are always banging on here about mental health. maybe he needs a bit of company

Friendly is the way then he can keep an eye on the house.

My eldest lad has just moved into his first house with his girlfriend, they brought a house, against my better judgement, in Middleton.
The questions must be asked. Where did they bring it from? And how? Brick by brick or was it a mobile house and so easier to move?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.