Local Busybodies

Your lad needs to put the fear of God into him. Preferably without physically assaulting the **** or other neighbours hearing what he says.

My eldest lad has just moved into his first house with his girlfriend, they brought a house, against my better judgement, in Middleton. They mentioned that there is a strange person who is always hovering around when they are outside, they say he makes tutting sounds when he walks past and looks at the small changes they have made in the garden. Their neighbours tell them that he is the local busybody who is always putting his nose in every ones business, they say he is harmless but a bit annoying. My lad tell me he looks and acts like the Harry Enfield character who goes round interfering in everything.
I am struggling what advice I should give to my son, be friendly or tell the busybody to fuck off. Please help!!

Tell your son to give him a good fucking slap. That'll sort it.

We have the mad cat lady variety of busy body lives facing us. She hasn't worked out how shadows work and all you can see at night his her fat head backlit against her curtains. I dont have any advice as we have not solved it in 5 years, my wife has taken to the Tourette's way of managing the situation my calling out , "get in, you fucking nosey man looking woman"...Usually such a mild mannered and gentle soul, this i'm afraid gets her goat.

We have the mad cat lady variety of busy body lives facing us. She hasn't worked out how shadows work and all you can see at night his her fat head backlit against her curtains. I dont have any advice as we have not solved it in 5 years, my wife has taken to the Tourette's way of managing the situation my calling out , "get in, you fucking nosey man looking woman"...Usually such a mild mannered and gentle soul, this i'm afraid gets her goat.
You live opposite @kaz7 ?

We have one man in our drive who is suffering from early on set dementia who has alway been a bit of a busy body but due to his condition has got much worse bless him, on Tuesday without us knowing he put out an old spare wheelie bin of ours which was unfortunately rammed with nicely seasoned kindling for the log burner all gone to the great waste dump in the sky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.