Local Elections

Conservative box ticked. Very proud to have done so.

I have voted in every election, national, local, european, and referenda for 50 years. But not today. Not one of our candidates bothered to put a leaflet through my door. Well, fuck 'em. If they cant be arsed, neither can I.Our council is a disgrace anyway. One example: a couple i know applied for planning permission to set up a restaurant in a building that had been semi derelict for twenty years. Turned down. Owner of the building has just sold it to 2 local councillors.
Hmmm....

Solid Labour ward.

Local Councillors are both wankers I woukd have voted Labour if needed tho, so registered a protest vote instead and wrote Pab Zab on my form.

Voted LibDem and feel dirty now.
My local district is a Tory/LibDem marginal. They’ve both been out canvassing for months.

Voted but in tameside it makes no difference you can put a labour sticker on a pint of Guinness and it would win . In the case of my local councilers it would do a better job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.