Local nutters/eccentrics

Rascal

El Presidente
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
A postt upstairs in the Daft Donald thread gave this link to some Manc based nutters/eccentrics

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.freewebs.com/locallegend/manchesternorth.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.freewebs.com/locallegend/manchesternorth.htm</a>

Who are you local nutters/eccentrics?

In Cheadle we had Andy the Kraut, a window cleaner who after a few beers would suddenly become German and goosestep about playing Deutschland uber alles on his accordian and crazy Jane whose sexual desires were well known. My mate shagged her and afterwards she threatened to cut his cock off whilst wielding a kitchen knife if he didnt get hard again.

We also had Mad Malc, he would only speak in a John Cooper Clark poem way. Probs a mad genius him.

Flat Cap Al used to knock around the Eccles / Salford 6 area asking people to order his chips for him and collecting glasses in the Inn of Good Hope and White Horse. Then Liz McDonald took over the White Horse and barred him. The locals were up in arms and boycotted the pub until she withdrew her ban. Flat Cap Al returned to piss off many a drinker trying to have a quiet pint.

In Middleton there were 2 characters who used to frequent the graveyard. Wankey Joe and Pyjama Joe. (although I think wankey Joe was just pyjama joe with his jama bottoms off)

Haha, Johnny Rocco is on that list, we used to frequent The Napolean in Openshaw late 80's early 90's on a Friday afternoon for the strippers and he was always in there. Proper full of shit he was, but funny to watch him, Rocco the Cocco, brings back memories that Rasc.

BWTAC said:
Haha, Johnny Rocco is on that list, we used to frequent The Napolean in Openshaw late 80's early 90's on a Friday afternoon for the strippers and he was always in there. Proper full of shit he was, but funny to watch him, Rocco the Cocco, brings back memories that Rasc.

Johnny also used to go in the Feathers in Ashton, your right he was full of shit but he was funny.

Vinegar Vera. She worked at sarsons pickle factory and used to tease us in the pub when we were about 16. She was about 50 then and had massive tits. A couple of my mates slung her one but she said I was too young. Even though she was as rough as a farmers arse, I was gutted. At that age though I'd have shagged a rip in a fur coat.

Used to know this guy who used to be a mod on a city forum, he packed it in, and started dressing as a pirate, then he started thinking he was Che Guevara, he used to have a load of mates who followed him about one called Kev if I remember right, anyway last I heard he thought he was a living God sad case his real name escapes me ;-)

Ducado said:
Used to know this guy who used to be a mod on a city forum, he packed it in, and started dressing as a pirate, then he started thinking he was Che Guevara, he used to have a load of mates who followed him about one called Kev if I remember right, anyway last I heard he thought he was a living God sad case his real name escapes me ;-)

It certainly takes allsorts doesn't it? I know a group of loons called Norris, Bill, Ducky, Bananaman and another who I won't name but who has a fetish for nudey photos of himself. They claim they hold all the power on a City forum despite everyone knowing full well that El Presidente calls the shots.

Not local but i used to work in St Anns Square and there just to a be a woman who smelled absolutely disgusting and she used to walk around with a shopping trolley full of bread feeding the pigeons. On a couple of occasions she dropped her knickers and pissed on the floor

There also used to be a bloke who would walk around The Arndale Centre in the early 90's who had a stereo strapped to his shopping trolley with Elvis and Country And Western on full blast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.