Local Scouting

markyboyblue

I was talking to a mate the other night about youth teams. He runs a team in Bolton that has all age groups. He was telling me that they never see any scouts at their games anymore. They have some cracking young players but nobody seems to be looking at them. Does anyone else have this same view?

What is the best way to tip city off for new young players u14?

markyboyblue said:
I was talking to a mate the other night about youth teams. He runs a team in Bolton that has all age groups. He was telling me that they never see any scouts at their games anymore. They have some cracking young players but nobody seems to be looking at them. Does anyone else have this same view?

What is the best way to tip city off for new young players u14?

Sent you a PM-City will know all the best players locally.At u14 level they will be looking abroad to strengthen the squad as they have done recently.The standards are incredibly high at City now and it is difficult enough for a young lad who hasn't been in the academy system to make an impression joining any pro. club never mind one like City where you need to be not far off youth international level at the very least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.