Lockdown living tips

I take your point, and it's good advice, but I was wanting to recommend the website https://jackbox.tv/ and ANY SECURE VIDEO CONFERENCING APP BUT NOT ZOOM as a fun way of interacting with isolated loved ones, and relieving some of the monotony and boredom.

If using Zoom results in Facebook targeting me with some ads, I'm not that fussed. I rarely use it anyway. And I don't keep any sensitive or compromising data on my phones or computer. I don't feel at risk.
The internet is a minefield. App's such as Zoom are easily exploitable because people are either unaware of the risks or simply willing to accept them.

The kind of exploits we are potentially talking about here are essentially the front door keys to your digital World. I would at least consider using a VPN if you are insistent on using Zoom.

The internet is a minefield. App's such as Zoom are easily exploitable because people are either unaware of the risks or simply willing to accept them.

The kind of exploits we are potentially talking about here are essentially the front door keys to your digital World. I would at least consider using a VPN if you are insistent on using Zoom.
Are you saying there might be loads of blokes wanking off over me while I'm in a zoom meeting? I feel used :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.