Lockerz

blueguvnor

Last week a friend of mine invited me to join a site called lockerz, it’s one of those sites where you earn prizes, however on this site you don’t have to fill out any surveys or subscribe to anything. Basically the aim is to get points which can be redeemed for prizes ranging from TV's to iPod touches. This is achieved by getting friends to join, answering daily question for instance todays "if you could raid one celebrity's closet whose would it be" and just signing on. But honestly it seems so easy to get these prizes, the new iPod nano on the site cost 300 points, when you sign up there’s a one of bonus game which saw me receive 30 points, and each time you sign on you get 2 points plus 2 more points if you answer the daily question (no wrong or right answer, simply opinion). So say if you signed up and got 30 points, it would only take 67 days to get enough points for an iPod nano by siply signing on and answering the question! You also get 2 points for every friend you get to join, once you get 20 you receive double points for everything you do for a year and a free T-shirt! So let’s say you signed up got 30 points, and then get 40 more points for the 20 friends you got to join it would take just 29 days if you signed on and answered a question every day to have enough points for a nano. Some of the hundreds of other prizes include PSP/200ptz Xbox 360 elite/675ptz PS3/675ptz. However this site is invitation only so if you would like to win some of these great prizes pm me.

*mods if this is considered advertising i appologise and understand if you delete. I just wanted to give other blues the chance to win something*

you dont get owt for nowt, guv. the questions will all be 'leading', in other words it just another way to carry out marketing for new or existing products, and also study human behavior. the beauty of it - you go to them rather than them paying for people to carry out this work on their behalf. not a fan of marketing companies using human nature (unconscious desires) against them - but it happens all the time now.

myleftfoot said:
you dont get owt for nowt, guv. the questions will all be 'leading', in other words it just another way to carry out marketing for new or existing products, and also study human behavior. the beauty of it - you go to them rather than them paying for people to carry out this work on their behalf. not a fan of marketing companies using human nature (unconscious desires) against them - but it happens all the time now.

Fair enough but lets face it marketing information in exchange for purchasable prizes sounds a good deal to me.

sam the drummer said:
Do you get anything for referrals such as any points we make etc?
No mate but all the points do add up nicely:) you do get 2 points for each one tho. And once you get 20 referrals you get double points for everything you do for a year.

Iv got enough points to get my ipod nano:) However everything is "fresh out" so they will be restocking on the 15th of October and by then i should have enough points to get the ipod touch instead:) anyone else interested?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.