login problems.

The new look will take a bit of getting used to.

My mobi seems to want to have the 'banner ad' twice the length of the forum so when scrolling the pages are too wide. Is there something I should be doing differently?

It's ok, I've changed to default style in the preferences, site looks strange tho but fits ok now.

Sorry mate, that default style might have gone now. Just working on the scrolling issue you mentioned.

Sorry mate, just working on a few things. There's going to be a bit of tweaking over the coming days, but I'll have it back as soon as I can.

No worries mate, sort it out whenever, I'm sure there's more important things to sort out than Tapatalk compatibility!

When I tried to log on to my old account - MCFCHOWELL it apparently isnt on the database or the system doesn't recognise it. No worries, I'll stick to this new one but just a heads up for you Ric.

When I tried to log on to my old account - MCFCHOWELL it apparently isnt on the database or the system doesn't recognise it. No worries, I'll stick to this new one but just a heads up for you Ric.
Can I just say I've got onto it now - the name had been changed (cheers whoever did that, my other one was outdated.)

Please message one of the moderators if you need your name changing back. If you cannot login/don't know what your old username was, you can use your email address to login instead. If all else fails, email ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk and he'll sort it out

hello all ,I used to be a sir but it seems not anymore :( anyway ,how do I change my password, I couldn't get in using my old password and its given me some random letters.

thank you v much, new site looks clean and fresh, well done xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.