Loic Remy arrested

Syth

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 1m
Loic Remy arrested by police on suspicion of rape #SSN

What the hell is going on with those footballers?! Assuming it's true of course, I can't even understand what would prompt him to do such a thing...

Such a waste of talent... Makes you wonder what support these footballers yet from a young age. Praised by the fans and media, given far too much money. Sometimes their common sense can't keep up with their egos.

Bluesince93 said:
Such a waste of talent... Makes you wonder what support these footballers yet from a young age. Praised by the fans and media, given far too much money. Sometimes their common sense can't keep up with their egos.

So he's guilty then?

Seen this too many times where they end up innocent and its just the woman looking for a paycheck so il be holding my judgement til the verdict!
If he is guilty, kick his balls in for the next 10 years, if not then the woman should get the same sentence he would of done.

CTID1988 said:
Seen this too many times where they end up innocent and its just the woman looking for a paycheck so il be holding my judgement til the verdict!
If he is guilty, kick his balls in for the next 10 years, if not then the woman should get the same sentence he would of done.

Can't imagine kicking her balls in would be very effective?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.