Loic Remy

Manc in London

According to the latest article by Duncan Castles in The National (cannot provide a link as using as I am using an Ipod) we are after Loic Remy.

Don't know much about the player. Wouldn't know him if he walked past me.

Is this us sending a message to Swansea or are we interested?

Daz_Blue said:
He is off to Spurs

I thought he was of to spurs when harry was in charge, but it fell through. he ripped the rags a new arsehole in Europe, and is rapid!!!

Would have him definitely

Seems to be more and more rumours linking city with fast wide players

Davs 19 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Daz_Blue said:
He is off to Spurs

I thought he was of to spurs when harry was in charge, but it fell through. he ripped the rags a new arsehole in Europe, and is rapid!!!

He's a central striker ?

every time ive seen him play he's played on the wing mate, probably wrong though as usual...

Davs 19 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Daz_Blue said:
He is off to Spurs

He's a central striker ?
That's what I thought. A very quick but very erratic centre forward. The French Vassell

LongsightM13 said:
Davs 19 said:
Cheadle Blue said:

He's a central striker ?
That's what I thought. A very quick but very erratic centre forward. The French Vassell

im sure he played on the wing in the 2 champs league games against united, and shredded them

No need for him, and he was very very average in Ligue 1 last season. No thanks.

Cheadle Blue said:
Davs 19 said:
Cheadle Blue said:

He's a central striker ?

every time ive seen him play he's played on the wing mate, probably wrong though as usual...

Probably more chance it's me :( Didn't he allegedly failed a medical with someone in the last window ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.