Lokeren Away 2003

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Adidas Sharston, 15 Apr 2020.

1. Jack74

Jack74

Fucking funny but true

2. Jack74

Jack74

ha ha so true but 5 of us had money on Anelka first goal , last goal paid a few quid but it nowhere covered the trip , loved it

3. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Team supported:
    MCFC.
    Yep.i dont even really like vodka but the hotel we were staying in were doing pints for under a quid
    so i got stuck in.regretted it later..big time.

Adidas Sharston likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. eversince 76

eversince 76

Had to work that day. Allowed an early stop. Drove straight up to Lokeren from my home in Netherlands. Able to get a few drinks before entering that small ground that made the game look like a FA cup game rather than European encounter. Great atmosphere.
    Drove home with too much alcohol. Not feeling very comfy. Stopped halfway and decided to sleep in my car. When I woke up it was still early hours. Drove home and celebrated City win in Europe. Got flashed for speeding about 2 miles from home ffs. I was the sole driver on the road. My punishment for driving after drinking. Never did the drink-drive from than on ever.

5. eversince 76

eversince 76

Lokeren FC is non existent since yesterday. The club went bankrupt. How is that possible with the billions of UEFA and FFPR? Oh wait. It isn’t about these small clubs now is it.

6. colinthewindowcleaner

colinthewindowcleaner

Groclin was miles away from anywhere, we were taken there by coach and along the way I’m sure there was a ‘chain gang’ working side of road.
    The while town seem to turn out to see us (7000 population) with the local kids selling us programme, we gave them any coins we had told them they’re worth a lot a lot of money. As we got off the coaches asking the drivers where to get alcohol / cans from, they opened up their luggage areas and guess what? it was full of alcohol Strange tho they were 4 packs, but wrapped one on top of the other in a tower pack.

7. levets

levets

Team supported:
    City
    It was Royal Antwerp

8. Electric Blue

Electric Blue

Same here mate I have two tickets going spare- never seen so many drunk City fans in my life

9. ballinio

ballinio

FFP should be saving them no?