LOL dad's just come in..

mcfcliam

South Stand 118 and NOT the Blue Alliance Liam!
..and said his mate who is a groundsman at City has just told him Messi is about to sign in the biggest transfer ever.

Probably (obviously) sensationalist bollocks but just thought I'd post it anyway JUST incase.

He is saying the rumour is flying around Eastlands. My Dad is not a liar but maybe his bastard mate is!

Oh and Balotelli is done.

mcfcliam said:
..and said his mate who is a groundsman at City has just told him Messi is about to sign in the biggest transfer ever.

Probably (obviously) sensationalist bollocks but just thought I'd post it anyway JUST incase.

sorry liam you dont know the deal is done, you are guessing and hope it comes off and you will be seen as in the know, im no mug lol

mcfcliam said:

That's DEFINITELY the kind of info that a groundsman would have. <Shakes head>

mcfcliam said:

He is saying the rumour is flying around Eastlands. My Dad is not a liar but maybe his bastard is!

that was what my info was last sunday when you PM'd me, I wouldn't put it on the board for fear of being hounded off!

mcfcliam said:
It aint even my news and I don't even believe it.

Fuck it, mods can delete this if all you are just gonna slate me.

pmsl, dont dish it out if you cant take it fella...

mcfcliam said:

He is saying the rumour is flying around Eastlands. My Dad is not a liar but maybe his bastard is!

Freudian slip Liam lol ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.