London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

Probation service: Are you planning on stabbing some people?

Terrorist: Yeah. I mean no. No.

How the fuck can the probation service stop an attack like this, privatised or not? He was where he was meant to be.
You are absolutely correct btw, even though the privatisation of the probation service is a fucking outrage.

If you live amongst us and not only fail to integrate but also preach and practice hate. You do not deserve to live in our Country. That dictat should apply to anybody regardless of their faith or religion. These people need removing from our society for good. To be honest I don't really care how it is done, and I suspect the vast majority of british people feel the same way. Have a vote on it, make it a law and inact it.
I'm all for locking up the cunts but where do you deport a British born hate-monger to? And do your comments apply equally to twats like Tommy Robinson?

yes. I will. Anyone that blows up people or stabs people has mental health issues. That is not dancing around the issue. That is a fact.
It is far from being a fact, if it were, the large number of this type of Islamist terrorists would be in mental hospitals,
not jail. It most certainly is dancing around the issue.

It is far from being a fact, if it were, the large number of this type of Islamist terrorists would be in mental hospitals,
not jail. It most certainly is dancing around the issue.
You are conflating mental health issues with being criminally insane (the McNaughten rules). Many people with demonstrable mental health issues are sent to prison following conviction.

I don’t see what the big deal is saying this guy probably had mental health issues. You’d have to, wouldn’t you?

I’m so proud of the lads who armed themselves with a fire extinguisher and a narwhal tusk (!!!) to battle this ****, in doing so they put themselves in danger but their bravery helped to protect many other members of the public.

I hope we’ll see true recognition of their actions in the form of awards. They also shouldn’t have to buy their own pint again.

You are conflating mental health issues with being criminally insane (the McNaughten rules). Many people with demonstrable mental health issues are sent to prison following conviction.

I don’t see what the big deal is saying this guy probably had mental health issues. You’d have to, wouldn’t you?
That he had mental health issues is supposition, yes, it may be a possibility, but the vast majority of this kind
of disgusting act are committed by persons of a particular religious faith. This is a worldwide issue, the vast majority of attacks,
and there are thousands of them, involve exactly the same type of individual, or groups as we've seen yesterday.
Bin Laden, Baghdadi, the thousands joining ISIS, were not all released from institutions, or monitored by, mental health personnel,
they were seduced by the preachings and dogma of fanatics who cling to the medieval tenets of their religion.

Rather than blaming the PM, The Royals, The Intelligence Services, the courts or the scousers, why dont we blame the **** with the knife and whichever cunts indoctrinated him.
Well obviously, but whenever someone gets released and goes on to commit the same crime they were in prison for in the first place, it's clear that the system has failed at some point. They've both failed to rehabilitate him and they've failed by releasing him when he was clearly still a risk. That doesn't mean that it's the fault of any one individual, but it's legitimate to question the system that allowed a convicted terrorist back out on the streets who then went on to commit another terrorist act.

I’m so proud of the lads who armed themselves with a fire extinguisher and a narwhal tusk (!!!) to battle this ****, in doing so they put themselves in danger but their bravery helped to protect many other members of the public.

I hope we’ll see true recognition of their actions in the form of awards. They also shouldn’t have to buy their own pint again.
One bloke had to be dragged off this terrorist when everyone else ran, it looks like he was that outraged he was prepared to
strangle the ****.

That he had mental health issues is supposition, yes, it may be a possibility, but the vast majority of this kind
of disgusting act are committed by persons of a particular religious faith. This is a worldwide issue, the vast majority of attacks,
and there are thousands of them, involve exactly the same type of individual, or groups as we've seen yesterday.
Bin Laden, Baghdadi, the thousands joining ISIS, were not all released from institutions, or monitored by, mental health personnel,
they were seduced by the preachings and dogma of fanatics who cling to the medieval tenets of their religion.
The two propositions are not mutually exclusive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.