London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

Err no, being mindless is just going along with the narrative of the mainstream media without ever questioning it's accuracy and motives. So my friend, this makes you the mindless one.
So explain to us mindless ones your accurate narrative of the previous London Bridge attack to that of the mainstream media in which you reveal the true picture of that horror and the real motives behind it - which they all missed according to you.

Last edited:
Any real evidence that anything actually happened though (apart from a few blurry images even my old phone could take better pictures of)?

Also, for central london, were are all the buses, taxis, cars and general throng of people normally around near such a very important location? It's almost like this whole thing was staged.

Like this you mean?

It just goes to demonstrate that the whole notion of good and evil, existing in binary form, is ridiculous. ‘Bad’ people do good things, and vice-versa.
Yep though as Dawkins says “There will always be good people and bad people but it takes religion to make good people do bad things, whilst making them think they’re doing good”

You're the one who's mindless.

Think critically, ffs? What a joke.

You're not blocked. I've never felt the need to block anyone on here, least of all any of the nutters on here.

It could however be a conspiracy perpetrated by someone in charge of the forum!

I couldn't quote you so I presumed some sort of action had been taken to prevent that, it now appears to be miraculously working after my post, conspiracy I cry!

People are entitled to put forward their point of view as to why it may.....and I use the word may as it is only that, a theory, have happened without being screamed at and called a fucking loon just because that opinion and theory veers well away from the popular norm. If things and events were never challenged and discussed, however far fetched the opposite opinion may seem, things would never be uncovered or changed.

It doesn't mean that I don't feel sad, or have any lack of respect for the poor people killed and maimed in this heinous act. Or that I am trying to be offensive. I do and I'm not.

Out of interest, do you think the scientist and respected biological chemical weapons expert David Kelly really committed suicide?

The guy with the fake suicide vest who (most likely) was shot for being so dressed. Do you think he was mentally well?
I've no idea, but as I've said, the cause of thousands of Islamist attacks involve perpetrators declaring their intentions to their deity,
mental illness has not been a topic of discussion amongst security services, or the people charged with our protection.
They kill because they hate, they hate because sections of their book tell them to, they are certainly feeble minded, as most
muslim folk have the nouse to see many tenets are now abhorrent, but all mentally ill? I don't think so.
Anjem Choudary, it appears, is this blokes mentor, it's now well established that many UK atrocities are attributable to him,and
his preaching, is he mentally ill?

I'm not sure how questioning possible media lies and manipulation is being "ironic".
The irony is this: they all think that they see the world more clearly and with a more open mind than others, yet they all think everything is a conspiracy. This wont be the only thing that you think is a conspiracy, you will have scores of them. That isnt being open minded and all seeing, that is being pre-disposed to think that way despite facts.
The truth is out there brother, behind the tin foil in the weirdo cupboard. Keep up the good work being paranoid.

The irony is this: they all think that they see the world more clearly and with a more open mind than others, yet they all think everything is a conspiracy. This wont be the only thing that you think is a conspiracy, you will have scores of them. That isnt being open minded and all seeing, that is being pre-disposed to think that way despite facts.
The truth is out there brother, behind the tin foil in the weirdo cupboard. Keep up the good work being paranoid.
Perfect!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.