London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hamann Pineapple, 29 Nov 2019.

1. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

The guy with the fake suicide vest who (most likely) was shot for being so dressed. Do you think he was mentally well?

2. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Not if he thought 40 virgins were waiting for him.

3. George Hannah

George Hannah

So explain to us mindless ones your accurate narrative of the previous London Bridge attack to that of the mainstream media in which you reveal the true picture of that horror and the real motives behind it - which they all missed according to you.

Last edited: 30 Nov 2019

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Scottyboi

Scottyboi

Like this you mean?

SWP's back likes this.
  5. SWP's back

SWP's back

Yep though as Dawkins says “There will always be good people and bad people but it takes religion to make good people do bad things, whilst making them think they’re doing good”

6. paulchapo

paulchapo

I couldn't quote you so I presumed some sort of action had been taken to prevent that, it now appears to be miraculously working after my post, conspiracy I cry!

People are entitled to put forward their point of view as to why it may.....and I use the word may as it is only that, a theory, have happened without being screamed at and called a fucking loon just because that opinion and theory veers well away from the popular norm. If things and events were never challenged and discussed, however far fetched the opposite opinion may seem, things would never be uncovered or changed.

It doesn't mean that I don't feel sad, or have any lack of respect for the poor people killed and maimed in this heinous act. Or that I am trying to be offensive. I do and I'm not.

Out of interest, do you think the scientist and respected biological chemical weapons expert David Kelly really committed suicide?

7. George Hannah

George Hannah

or the two innocent victims in the mortuary - do they count?

8. Ancient Citizen

Ancient Citizen

I've no idea, but as I've said, the cause of thousands of Islamist attacks involve perpetrators declaring their intentions to their deity,
    mental illness has not been a topic of discussion amongst security services, or the people charged with our protection.
    They kill because they hate, they hate because sections of their book tell them to, they are certainly feeble minded, as most
    muslim folk have the nouse to see many tenets are now abhorrent, but all mentally ill? I don't think so.
    Anjem Choudary, it appears, is this blokes mentor, it's now well established that many UK atrocities are attributable to him,and
    his preaching, is he mentally ill?

worsleyweb likes this.
  9. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

The irony is this: they all think that they see the world more clearly and with a more open mind than others, yet they all think everything is a conspiracy. This wont be the only thing that you think is a conspiracy, you will have scores of them. That isnt being open minded and all seeing, that is being pre-disposed to think that way despite facts.
    The truth is out there brother, behind the tin foil in the weirdo cupboard. Keep up the good work being paranoid.

10. Banned Tosspot

Banned Tosspot

Perfect!