London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

It’s disgusting that people are doing parodies the day after a terrorist attack and it’s sad that some people are so entrenched in their right wing views that they believe it without question. (Not talking about you)

To be fair it looked like a Guardian article and journalists and some politicians have bitten.

I just looked closer at the picture, the name and then noticed the Twitter handle had retweeted another parody account I followed.

It’s disgusting that people are doing parodies the day after a terrorist attack and it’s sad that some people are so entrenched in their right wing views that they believe it without question. (Not talking about you)

Pissoff - who the blood hell knows if it a parody or It?!

Its fairly disgusting that within 24 hrs this has become a political football. No one has got the balls to admit that whoever is Pm a tiny minority of violent people will take ideology to the point of mental illness and randomly kill innocents.

Its fairly disgusting that within 24 hrs this has become a political football. No one has got the balls to admit that whoever is Pm a tiny minority of violent people will take ideology to the point of mental illness and randomly kill innocents.

bit wrong to say no one.
I’ve pointed out we have an ever increasing population and with that an ever increasing amount of brainwashed mentally unstable people - these incidents will always happen - but we should always find ways to try and prevent further attacks.

bit wrong to say no one.
I’ve pointed out we have an ever increasing population and with that an ever increasing amount of brainwashed mentally unstable people - these incidents will always happen - but we should always find ways to try and prevent further attacks.
Increasing population & brainwashed unstable people .....what do you mean ?

I’m just intrigued into how one can possibly live a normal life whilst thinking their government are involved in conspiracies, that purposely end up in the death of their citizens.
Anthony Linval Blair ..?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.