London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

_109956923_fishmongers.jpg

Clear now that Khan targeted the Rehabilitation Charity to get access to Fishmongers Hall at the north end of London Bridge for his attack.
London Bridge attacker was poster boy for rehab scheme he targeted
TELEMMGLPICT000217787057_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqeCwD--eYyhoJsbXUMQsWbQDkaEGuowJ1TPu3I2Xx8ks.jpeg

London Bridge terrorist Usman Khan seen on the Learning Together website
1 DECEMBER 2019 • 9:30PM
The London Bridge attacker was heralded as a success story of the rehabilitation initiative that he went on to attack, it emerged on Sunday night. Learning Together, a Cambridge University programme, worked with Usman Khan in prison and after his release and used him as a case study to show how they helped prisoners. Khan even wrote a poem and a thank-you note to organisers after they provided him with a computer he could use without breaching a licence that banned him from going online. Just months later the 28-year-old used his connection to the rehabilitation initiative to get permission to travel to London and kill two of those people who were trying to help him.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20..._source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget

Turns out that Lucasz the Polish Pot washer on minimum wage was the hero.

they were having discussions about it at THE highest level. That’s a de-classified document from over 50 years ago.

Some loons nearly 60 years ago presented to the President who sacked people for it.

That’s a huge stretch to suggest it’s happening today.

Where is the evidence?

I’m in London and I’ve just been reading about Lukasz Polish kitchen porter that was the first to attack the knife man and who then got stabbed 5 times for his trouble. “He grabbed a 7 foot long pike from the wall and charged at Khan, striking him in the chest, where it bounced off what turned out to be a fake suicide bomb. He makes a choice and heads towards the trouble. There’s blood, screaming and chaos. His action allows others to escape as he now has a minute of one on one combat. He takes five stabs to his left hand side as two men then join in. Khan runs off towards London Bridge and Lukasz leads the charge after him.”

Some loons nearly 60 years ago presented to the President who sacked people for it.

That’s a huge stretch to suggest it’s happening today.

Where is the evidence?

Obviously classified, you’ll find out in 50 years if you’re still here. I was responding to someone essentially calling someone a loony for thinking it could happen, facts are, people in power have proposed it the in past, nearly 60 years ago. Time will tell if it’s happened again since. I guess it has with chemical attacks on civilians in Syria blamed on others for sure. Twin Towers, unlikely. We’ll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.